For PINOYS: Spousal open work permit to canada.. Share tayo

jojena

Jan 13, 2014
kyle said:
based on our fb group
4 refused
4 approved

from april and may 2013 applicants...
we are so hoping for more approved visas this coming days...
godbless everyone...

Hi iam applying for SOWP what should i put in my application form which is in "application for work permit outside canada " form there is a box there mention about the employer in canada like " my Occupation in canada will be: and its asking job title and brief description of duties and also the working place, Iam applying for SOWP under my husband who is working as a cook in canada and also in the form it' s asking for LMO number which is I dont have yet and I think its not required for me..pls help me guys who had experienced in filled up this form..

meemay26

Sep 16, 2012
jojena said:
Hi iam applying for SOWP what should i put in my application form which is in "application for work permit outside canada " form there is a box there mention about the employer in canada like " my Occupation in canada will be: and its asking job title and brief description of duties and also the working place, Iam applying for SOWP under my husband who is working as a cook in canada and also in the form it' s asking for LMO number which is I dont have yet and I think its not required for me..pls help me guys who had experienced in filled up this form..
Your occupation: just put whatever work you are planning to get, example customer service related jobs
Working place: just put the place where your spouse resides, example lethbridge alberta
LMO: leave it blank or none i think, just try both whichever will be accepted by the form.

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hello guys!!!

To all those who applied for student permits sa mga kids and ngsubmit sa vfs office.

May question po ako regarding sa application of student permit made outside canada form.

Sa page 3, dun sa work experience, I'm assuming you all put n/a on it kc minor ang applicant. So nung vinalidate nio po yun magkkaron ng error or red mark kc walng laman yung part na yun. Gnun nio lng po ba ipnrint and ipinasa? Gnun po ba tlga? Or when you submitted it sa vfs they asked you to change it or they suggested na cla na gagawa? Ano po ba kasi ang dapat na ilagay dun?

Kc I asked my aunt to submit a student application for my son, and nung nkita yung form ng tga vfs, mali daw yung form kc may red mark, pero nkindicate nmn dun na N/a then nilgay ko, not applicable minor applicant. Tpos sabi nung babae daw, kung gusto nio po pra di na kayo bumalik, kmi nlng po ggawa for 230php. Tpos my aunt said ok. Nung ntpos na daw itype nung kung sino man dun, pinapirma nlng yung last page sa aunt ko , ni hindi man lng pinkita yung 3rd page. Ito nmng aunt ko hindi n din ngtanong.

Ang conclusion ko, wala tlgng nabago dun, kc nga ano ngang bbguhin nila eh yun tlga walng work experience kc minor applicant unless they will put a date on the form, possible po ba yun? At mgrered mark tlga yun pg vinalidate kc hindi completed. Palagay ko they just want the 230php. Hay mga pilipino tlaga! Grrrr! Pati pla locker dun may byad 100php. Only in the Philippines. Omg!

Meron b ditong may same experience!?

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
charmainefrances said:
Hello guys!!!

To all those who applied for student permits sa mga kids and ngsubmit sa vfs office.

May question po ako regarding sa application of student permit made outside canada form.

Sa page 3, dun sa work experience, I'm assuming you all put n/a on it kc minor ang applicant. So nung vinalidate nio po yun magkkaron ng error or red mark kc walng laman yung part na yun. Gnun nio lng po ba ipnrint and ipinasa? Gnun po ba tlga? Or when you submitted it sa vfs they asked you to change it or they suggested na cla na gagawa? Ano po ba kasi ang dapat na ilagay dun?

Kc I asked my aunt to submit a student application for my son, and nung nkita yung form ng tga vfs, mali daw yung form kc may red mark, pero nkindicate nmn dun na N/a then nilgay ko, not applicable minor applicant. Tpos sabi nung babae daw, kung gusto nio po pra di na kayo bumalik, kmi nlng po ggawa for 230php. Tpos my aunt said ok. Nung ntpos na daw itype nung kung sino man dun, pinapirma nlng yung last page sa aunt ko , ni hindi man lng pinkita yung 3rd page. Ito nmng aunt ko hindi n din ngtanong.

Ang conclusion ko, wala tlgng nabago dun, kc nga ano ngang bbguhin nila eh yun tlga walng work experience kc minor applicant unless they will put a date on the form, possible po ba yun? At mgrered mark tlga yun pg vinalidate kc hindi completed. Palagay ko they just want the 230php. Hay mga pilipino tlaga! Grrrr! Pati pla locker dun may byad 100php. Only in the Philippines. Omg!

sis there is a kiosk kasi (as they term it) to assist applicants regarding proper filling out of forms.
charge differs if you want to retype on your own or ask them to type for you.

if you left the forms blank tapos validate... tapos sulat kamay ang N/A
di talaga tatanggapin ang forms mo sa CEM (tama po ba pagkakaintindi ko sa kwento mo sis)
they have to make sure that your forms are filled out properly.

yung barcodes kasi ang mahalaga dun sis.
i had an experience before, they ried to scan my forms and found out there's a problem with the barcodes so they asked me to retype again. i retyped it myself. and talagang you expect extra charges. you can retype naman sa labas may mga comp shop naman dun. pero mas convinient mag bayad nalang. :)

yung locker... last year iniiwan lang naman sa guard ang mga gamit. wallet pwede pasok. pero bag and cellphones hindi. option lang yung locker.
relax sis. if they retyped it for you... be thankful nalang, i guess they know better. sila rin kasi ang babalikan po kung may mali sa forms kasi it's their job to make things right...

godbless to your application

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
ishpiringkiting said:
hi, any news sa visa? :)
sis mukhang di lang naupdate here sa forum.
pero sa fb page mahaba na ang sharings dun...
if i remember it right
5 refusals
7 approved na
for this month- APRIL MAY AND JUNE na ang processing

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
kyle said:
sis there is a kiosk kasi (as they term it) to assist applicants regarding proper filling out of forms.
charge differs if you want to retype on your own or ask them to type for you.

if you left the forms blank tapos validate... tapos sulat kamay ang N/A
di talaga tatanggapin ang forms mo sa CEM (tama po ba pagkakaintindi ko sa kwento mo sis)
they have to make sure that your forms are filled out properly.

yung barcodes kasi ang mahalaga dun sis.
i had an experience before, they ried to scan my forms and found out there's a problem with the barcodes so they asked me to retype again. i retyped it myself. and talagang you expect extra charges. you can retype naman sa labas may mga comp shop naman dun. pero mas convinient mag bayad nalang. :)

yung locker... last year iniiwan lang naman sa guard ang mga gamit. wallet pwede pasok. pero bag and cellphones hindi. option lang yung locker.
relax sis. if they retyped it for you... be thankful nalang, i guess they know better. sila rin kasi ang babalikan po kung may mali sa forms kasi it's their job to make things right...

godbless to your application
Thanks sis! nagulat lang ako kasi, nasanay lang kasi siguro ako na dito sa Canada, you can almost get anything (not all but most) for free.. heheheh... komo matanda na din kasi yung aunt ko, siguro kesa maperwisyo pa siya eh nagbayad na lang siya...
What I didn't like is they did not even show her kung ano yung binago sa page 3 dun sa form... Inask lang nung babae na pirmahan ng Tita ko yung page 4. So that for me is a red flag. My Tita should have asked too... kaso hindi din nagtanong... kasi kung ako yun , I will ask and clear everything :) Eh syempre di ko na nasermonan ang Tita ko heheheh....

About naman sa barcode rule :) I actually applied 3 times ng work permit ko dito sa Canada without the barcodes ..I guess it's really not important or maybe I'm just lucky.. ang pagkakaintindi ko kasi dyan sa barcode kaya may ganun para iiscan na lang nila yun and then lalabas na yung information sa system nila, kapag wala yung barcode, ittype nila yung info mo sa system nila..And that they don't want to do , sa akin naman nagbayad ako ng 150$ so as long as complete ang application form ko eh di ok!:) hehehe...

Yung sa form ng anak ko, hindi sulat kamay yung N/a... I typed it sa form kaso nga lang naka red pa din pag vinalidate...

Thank you sis for clearing this up...God bless din!

Jefuine

Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 19, 2014
Nomination.....
ON w/ dependents
AOR Received.
January 14, 2015
Interview........
QA call-Nov.2014
kyle said:
sis mukhang di lang naupdate here sa forum.
pero sa fb page mahaba na ang sharings dun...
if i remember it right
5 refusals
7 approved na
for this month- APRIL MAY AND JUNE na ang processing
Thanks sa pag-share ng updates na to kyle. Would u know if paper appli lahat nung 7approved?

iamredge

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jefuine said:
Thanks sa pag-share ng updates na to kyle. Would u know if paper appli lahat nung 7approved?
..paper application po lahat yan..:)

..were almost there..JULY applicants..
KEEP THE FAITH..

iamredge

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charmainefrances said:
Hello guys!!!

Hi sis..

Just to share kung pano ko fill up yung form for student permit,under ng EDUCATION,may question dun na "Have you had any post secondary education including university,college orapprenticeship training?"If you answerered "yes" give full details of your highest level,since yung son ko is just a hs student i checked in the box "NO",automatic nun no need n to fill up yung fields under nun. under namn sa EMPLOYMENT,dun ko sinulat yung current activity nya na student at lahat ng details pertaining his education fr school grade.I guess hindi tlga tinatangap ng system ang sagot na n/a lalo sa may fields na need ng sagot ay numeric..

Anyways,tinangap namn na yung aplication ng son mo,malamang wala ng mgiging issue dun..

Good Luck sa ating lahat.
Godbless sis!!

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojena said:

Hi Jojena - You are applying for SOWP, you dont need to fill out that.
You might want to take a look at this link for your reference
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=178&t=17

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
iamredge said:
..paper application po lahat yan..:)

..were almost there..JULY applicants..
KEEP THE FAITH..

Yeah! malapit ng mareview ang July applicants...if I remember it right, we're around 6 here na July applicants...hoping and praying that we all receive our APPROVED VISA :):) good luck to all of us!

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
iamredge said:
Hi sis..

Just to share kung pano ko fill up yung form for student permit,under ng EDUCATION,may question dun na "Have you had any post secondary education including university,college orapprenticeship training?"If you answerered "yes" give full details of your highest level,since yung son ko is just a hs student i checked in the box "NO",automatic nun no need n to fill up yung fields under nun. under namn sa EMPLOYMENT,dun ko sinulat yung current activity nya na student at lahat ng details pertaining his education fr school grade.I guess hindi tlga tinatangap ng system ang sagot na n/a lalo sa may fields na need ng sagot ay numeric..

Anyways,tinangap namn na yung aplication ng son mo,malamang wala ng mgiging issue dun..

Good Luck sa ating lahat.
Godbless sis!!
Salamat! That makes sense! :)

I should have asked here first pla before i filled up the forms.

Thank you again!

Regs29

Oct 18, 2013
good day kabayans!

sana po may makatulong sa amin! I am currently working here in alberta for about 3 months na and planning to get SOWP for my wife! ASk ko lng if what is the first thing to do? ano pong form ang need idownload and paano po mgsesend online? medyo confused pa po kasi s mga isesend baka mo mgkamali kaya i need so get some ideas sana! hope to hear any response kabayan! salamat po ng madami!