Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2011 (received May 26, 2011)
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
sheyll said:
I'm applying also under spousal open work visa...hope u can help me...i'm so worried about AOR things...thankss
I just realized, mali yung answer ko sa tanong mo. AOR is acknowledgement of receipt = a letter that tells you they have received your application and will be in process.

However, sis, we need to know about your application if you want us to help you. Where is your spouse working in Canada, his profession/ NOC category and how long is the validity of his work permit when you applied? When did you submit your application and when did you receive your MR?I think you received an AOR and MR. That would be 2-3 pages i think. It will give you your application number and your medical request as well.

Since you received your MR already, by this time, have you done your medical na?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi to all. my husband got an open work permit for NOC 6641. He is planning to apply for SOWP for me and my 2-year old son. His contract is until 2014. Pwede kaya yun? i am so confused. from what ive read about immigration, only workers falling under NOC O, A and B are eligible for SOWP. Please enlighten me on this one. And if pwede niya ako i-apply, can i bring our 2-year old son? and when, if ever, can he start to apply for SOWP? Thank you to those who will respond, since my husband is leaving so soon na po. Godbless us all. :) :) :)

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
ishpiringkiting said:
hi to all. my husband got an open work permit for NOC 6641. He is planning to apply for SOWP for me and my 2-year old son. His contract is until 2014. Pwede kaya yun? i am so confused. from what ive read about immigration, only workers falling under NOC O, A and B are eligible for SOWP. Please enlighten me on this one. And if pwede niya ako i-apply, can i bring our 2-year old son? and when, if ever, can he start to apply for SOWP? Thank you to those who will respond, since my husband is leaving so soon na po. Godbless us all. :) :) :)
Hi, Tama po iyon look for the category type ng husband nyo and see kung under sya ng category u stated and pwede po kayo iapply ng SWOP at TRV naman for your son. I am currently doing the same for wife and my 2 year old daughter and just awaiting for the result. Sabay sabay n po yung application namin kaya kung lalabas ma ang result e saby sabay din na din kami aalis. Since your husband is leaving soon and start na po kayo iaaply. Pag nauna na sya sa Canada ok lang naman na sumunod na lang kayo.The links for the application process can be found on your Canadian embassy website.

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hi sis gandanglola!!! Congrats po!!! Grabe ha, 1 day lang after receipt ng CEM, meron na gad response, ang bait bait bait talaga ni Lord.. Gusto na Nya makasama mo family mo, kasi daw matagal na tong desire ng heart mo, nacoconfuse ka lang before kung igogo... O di ba po ang saya saya ng feeling.. MR palang, lalo napo pag visa.. ;D :D

By the way, there's a pay parking beside the clinic.. P30.00. but it's too small to accommodate a number of cars. We were able to, because we arrived 520am. If your family will have somebody to drive for them, there's a nearest mall, Robinsons, with basement parking. The driver could pass the time there... Or if your hubby will be the one to drive, I suggest that they all come very early for the parking slot. I don't recommend parking the car on the street, it's a very busy one so you could never be certain about your car's safety.

Good luck po sa medical ng family mo, ate! We'll pray for their clear results...Pray pray and pray.. ;D ;) :D

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Thank you for the response Man415! question po, where will my husband apply for SOWP? where can he get that? sorry, i really have no idea on these matters. thanks again to those who will respond.. and Man415 too! :) :)

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hi ishpiringkiting... Pa-reply sa question mo.. can I know the exact job title of your husband? Is he a food counter attendant? NOC 6641 is no longer in the new 2011 version of the NOC. Food counter attendant falls under NOC 671 unit group and under skill type D.. Please enlighten me on your husband's job title so we can help you better, sis..And also, why is he on an open work permit? I think it must be a closed one. We're here to guide you... God bless....

Here's the NOC Matrix for your reference.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/Noc/2011/pdf/Matrix.pdf

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Hello sa lahat, sobrang active ng forum.. kakatuwa.. ;D :D Please bear with us kung di kami masyado makahabol.. :'( Meydo sobrang busy lang talaga.. :-\ Ayk, medyo tapos sobra? :eek: :-\ Grabe, talagang wala ako sa hulog sa dami ng isipin.. Pero on top of everything, I am so so excited for our trip, especially I'll be with my son and nigella15 sa matagal na byaheng mla-hk-vancouver...

Sa LAHAT po ( dati kasi isa-isa ;) ), congrats & good luck sa mga undertakings... God is always with us, so fear not. God bless mga sis at bro.. ;) :) :D ;D

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
@ ishpiringkiting... sis, san nagwork si hubby mo? There are active programs in some provinces: pero what I am certain of is British Columbia.. Spouse of a worker is eligible to apply for an open work permit even under NOC C and D. Children can also apply but only those who are already at the age of majority/working age.. Try to check posts of sis macabanting... But for some other provinces, just let us know of your hubby's employment location and we'll try to google it for you. God bless... :)

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
thanks for the reply ynoweh.. :) my husband's positive LMO confirmation as stated in the letter is :

NOC code and tittle: 6641 - Food Counter Attendant
Annex footnote: As this position falls under the Pilot Project for Occupations Requiring Lower Levels of Formal Training (NOC C&D)

also, in the contract po, the position description is Crew Member (NOC # 6641 - Food Counter Attendants)

And in the application for work permit, indicated is Open Work Permit

Please enlighten me.. thank you

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
ishpiringkiting said:
thanks for the reply ynoweh.. :) my husband's positive LMO confirmation as stated in the letter is :

NOC code and tittle: 6641 - Food Counter Attendant
Annex footnote: As this position falls under the Pilot Project for Occupations Requiring Lower Levels of Formal Training (NOC C&D)

also, in the contract po, the position description is Crew Member (NOC # 6641 - Food Counter Attendants)

And in the application for work permit, indicated is Open Work Permit

Please enlighten me.. thank you
Hi, sis. Makikisagot ako. Tama lahat sagot ni Ynoweh and your reply helped a lot. Here's the thing, those who are eligible for SOWP kasi are the spouses of those working under NOC category O, A or B. Unfortunately, your hubby falls under NOC C or D. He has to be at least a supervisor for you to apply for the Spousal Open WOrk Permit.

I am a bit confused din. If he has an Open WOrk Permit, bakit may Job title sya? Baka ako lang ang hindi familiar sa ganun. Kasi ang alam ko kapag Open WOrk Permit he can work anywhere and hindi limited sa iisang employer lang. Anyways, I don't know much about that. Just to be clear, you have an LMO right now, right? Tapos his work permit is still in process? am i correct? Coz you have indicated that "application for work permit, indicated open work permit".

You can search if Grande Prairie has a program for you just like our other sisses here... those who are in BC kahit NOC C or D, pwede mag apply for SPousal. Wait din natin sagot ni Ynoweh. :)

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
ishpiringkiting said:
Thank you for the response Man415! question po, where will my husband apply for SOWP? where can he get that? sorry, i really have no idea on these matters. thanks again to those who will respond.. and Man415 too! :) :)
If you are eligible, you will be the one to apply since your husband is the one working in Canada. Mag backread ka lang ng thread so you would know the requirements. May recent posts naman dito ng requirements... or you can always visit the website of CEM (canadian embassy, Manila) to see the application kit.

@Ynoweh: Gawa na siguro tayo ng fb group page para ilagay nalang siguro natin sa NOTES or PHOTOS yung list ng requirements tsaka helpful links, ano? hehehehe. Madaming agencies magagalit satin kasi nawawalan sila ng clients. :D

chinaeyes

Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-3-2012
AOR Received.
20-03-2012 date of CEM letter 23-03-2012:request received
Med's Request
20-03-2012 date of CEM letter 23-03-2012:request received
Med's Done....
26-03-2012

Hello! bago lang po ako dito sa forum. I would like to apply for SOWP , my husband is working as Food Counter Supervisor in British Columbia.I am in the process of gathering all the needed documents for the application . May question lang po ako on accomplishing the forms IMM1295 E. Under Details of Intended work in Canada question #2-5 data po ba ni husband ang ilalagay ko dito . I hope anyone in the forum could give me an idea. Thanks a lot

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
sis ailooney, ako rin nga eh. naguguluhan. ang alam ko kasi under NOC C or D siya. But the employer, emailed him the guidelines in the application. In the application form IMM 1295 F, the ones that require personal answers, she left it blank. But the others, she was the one who answered. On the Details of Visit to Canada section, she indicated there that the purpose of his visit is open work-permit. Now i am really confused. Another form she indicated that my hubby is to fill-up is form IMM 5645 F -- which is the Family Information. Yes po, he has a positive LMO now. Thanks