+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For getting visa and offer letter

Siddhesh12

Dec 26, 2017
Hello,
I'm from mumbai (India). I just completed my graduation in physics [Bsc. (Physics)] from mumbai unviersity. I got overall 61% in graduation but i scored less in 12th (45%) and in 10th i got 82%. I want to apply for undergraduate diploma program (electrical engineering technician) in canada. But the standard 50% requirement in hsc is there in every college of canada. So would they give me the offer letter or visa? If not 12th percentage will they consider my graduation percentage? I know it's bit risky but is it worth taking the risk? Because, I don't wanna loose my year. I'm bit scared about this. Could anyone help me out about this?

Dec 26, 2017
If you have already done your graduation from India.. y do you want to opt for undergraduate? You'll likely get your visa rejected for this.. go for a much stronger option. They'll consider your 12th grades. Plus your bsc ones also. Still you could give it a try. You can apply for colleges and get a letter of acceptance easily. Before that.. go for IELTS or gre... I am not sure.. way will be applicable in your case. Hope it's helpful for you.