+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for ENFIELD,ROYALSTING AND RUPAK..

rohityuv

Oct 4, 2011
hello

i need to talk to enfield and royalsting...guyzz i need to ask u something very important..could you plzz give me ur email id or facebook id..plzz it urgent ..i need some information

rohityuv

Oct 4, 2011
hi,

i need to ask you something,i have done btech mechanical and have 58.6% i am planning to give gmat n i want to take admission in univ of victoria or any other good bc universities,my ielts score is 7,i dont have any work ex,but ill be giving a gmat..can i get admission in some good univeristy in bc for mba with my gmat score and 58.6 %with no work ex..plzz help

bajwa

Sep 8, 2011
secondary in non medical in 2003,
2 years diploma in computers from 2004 to 2006,
1 year diploma in industrial accountant from 2007 to 2008 and
afterthat dng parttime job.
i got 6.5 bands in ielts, reading=7, listening=7.5, writting=5.5, speaking-6
8 lakh loan and parent's financial.
i got confirmation from sheridan college in diploma in computer system technician and software programming..

i got rejection 2nd time. reason proposed studies....and 1st time i got rejection on purpose of visit.should i apply 3rd time. pls suggest me right

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohityuv said:
hi,

i need to ask you something,i have done btech mechanical and have 58.6% i am planning to give gmat n i want to take admission in univ of victoria or any other good bc universities,my ielts score is 7,i dont have any work ex,but ill be giving a gmat..can i get admission in some good univeristy in bc for mba with my gmat score and 58.6 %with no work ex..plzz help
Hi,

1. To apply in University of Victoria MBA course, you need a 4 year undergraduate degree with minimum 2nd division marks (it's only a minimum requirement)

2. Minimum GMAT requirement is 600 marks. Upto last year it was 550 marks, so you can understand the "level of competition". GMAT score is the most important part of your application (at least unofficially!). A minimum of 2 year Work experience is also required but it's not mandatory, but still students get in with around 3 to 6 years of work experience. Your SOP, CV, reference letter (or letter of recommendation) are all "very important" factors. If required, they may request you to attend a telephonic interview (it happened with me).

3. In British Columbia, I will shortlist three best MBA Schools.

A) Simon Fraser University

(the only problem is it's just a 12 month MBA, otherwise it's in Vancouver. Fees: I am not sure but I think it's around CAD 35,000 + living expenses)

B) Sauders Business School (UBC)

Simply a World's class school with tuition of CAD 55,000 + Project related cost + living expenses. Really you need to work hard to get in.

C) Peter B. Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria.

:It's a very good school with around 8 months (4 + 4) of mandatory paid internship. It's a 2 year course (17 academic months).

Fees: CAD 30,000 + Living expenses.