+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR EE WIFE ECA and IELTS.

sandy_bnl

Nov 25, 2014
Hi

I want to apply for EE my wife is MBA finance. Do I need a ECA and IELTS of my wife.

And if ECA required then i need transcript of MBA only or 12th and B.com also.

milcah

Dec 8, 2014
IELTS and ECA is required if you are claiming points for your spouse as well. I am not sure about whether the highest degree will be enough for ECA.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sandy_bnl said:
Hi

I want to apply for EE my wife is MBA finance. Do I need a ECA and IELTS of my wife.

And if ECA required then i need transcript of MBA only or 12th and B.com also.
If you want to claim points for your wife's Education & Language then YES! IELTS & ECA should be done.

check this link about the documents requirement for your country, as every country have different criteria.

http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

This is somewhat related to my questions bout spouse's points, so thinking if someone can help here.

If I don't claim points for my wife (education and IELTS), does that mean she will not get Visa (dependant)?

Basically my confusion is as below,

In earlier process, I was primary applicant and have put her as a dependant or secondary applicat. Both would get PR Visa (though my NOC was full so could not process, but this was the flow).
For EE now, if I calcualte points only based on my details (don't add my wife's point), will the process remai nthe same i.e. if Invited will she also be eligible to get Visa?

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Even I am in the double mind.To include or not to include my wife in the application?
Without wife points are 385 and with wife points are 376.

Regards,
Samarth

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
mits0829 said:
Hi,

This is somewhat related to my questions bout spouse's points, so thinking if someone can help here.

If I don't claim points for my wife (education and IELTS), does that mean she will not get Visa (dependant)?

Basically my confusion is as below,

In earlier process, I was primary applicant and have put her as a dependant or secondary applicat. Both would get PR Visa (though my NOC was full so could not process, but this was the flow).
For EE now, if I calcualte points only based on my details (don't add my wife's point), will the process remai nthe same i.e. if Invited will she also be eligible to get Visa?

This is not the flow as you think,
If you would not add your wife as secondary applicant, then you wouldn't be able to get her PR along with you.

In that case, she has to apply in EE as you are applying now (To get the PR).

Be careful while filling any information, as CIC has became more efficient than ever before.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
check this thread for more info.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-explaination-t259793.0.html