+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For canada PR

Ssupriya

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you all for your views and giving me your precious time. On all your reviews we took decision to do a marriage with all family members, friends and all relatives. So, it will help us that our marriage is genuine.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Thank you all for your views and giving me your precious time. On all your reviews we took decision to do a marriage with all family members, friends and all relatives. So, it will help us that our marriage is genuine.
I think that is a great decision. As already mentioned you had asked if by putting on facebook would they still think your marriage is real, yes your marriage is real in the sense a court marriage is legal, but along with proving if your marriage is real you also have to prove if your relationship is genuine.

No one here can tell you what the person making a decision on your file will think. So the only thing you can do is make your chances of approval the highest and have the least amount of red flags. You might have all the right explanations, but you have to convince the person reviewing your file not us.

Ask yourself these questions:
If a person was getting in a fake marriage would they put it on facebook for all to see or hide it?
If a person was getting in a fake marriage would they have a big wedding and tell the whole community or only tell a few people and not even all family.
If a person was getting in a fake marriage would the husband and wife go on a honeymoon or not go on a honeymoon?
If a person was getting in a fake marriage would the husband and wife consummate the marriage or not even sleep in the same house/bed?

Reactions: Ssupriya