+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piolo said:
Hi BobbyB and other 2007 hopefuls,

At least this thread is alive. I am still hoping for the second letter this first quarter of
2010, filed and aor received Nov. 2007, London visa office.

Piolo
Hey Piolo,

I just checked the data of your case on trackitt.
Surprisingly, you applied in Oct and your AOR is 27th of NOV. How come, my AOR is earlier than yours (21 NOV) even though I applied a week later than you did. Anyway, I am watching your case. Please update as soon as you receive anything.

Good Luck.

BobbyB

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
BobbyB said:
Thanks for the wishes, Man.
Well, once again, all we can do is wait. I kind of get irritated by the words wait, patience etc. nowadayz!!! (LOL) 8)

By the way, just in case I don't make it to the dreamland for one reason or the other, Please do let me know your whereabouts when you land and I'll pay you a visit when I am over there to visit my family during the Hols. :D

Best of luck to you too.

Bobbyb
I don't even know if i am going, it all depends on jobs, etc but sure will let you know where i am. i think i will most likely end up staying here in the US.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
I don't even know if i am going, it all depends on jobs, etc but sure will let you know where i am. i think i will most likely end up staying here in the US.
And, from the look of things, I'll end up staying here in the United Kingdom.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
BobbyB said:
And, from the look of things, I'll end up staying here in the United Kingdom.
We are lucky, our "other" options are great. Many people would be more than happy to have it so we should count our blessings.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
We are lucky, our "other" options are great. Many people would be more than happy to have it so we should count our blessings.
I fully agree with you and honestly appreciate this fact.
I cannot thank my God enough. You are right, Man.

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hi BobbyB,

Yes, we almost have the same aor date, the reason why I got interested in this topic initiated by you.
I applied thru Atty. David Cohen and currently connected in a government hospital here in the Uae.
I am hopeful this first quarter of 2010 will give positive results to us. Thanks bobbyB

Piolo

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hi Panku,

Shall we give it a go?
My date of Birth is 06 April 1981
I was born exactly at 00:00 midnight, so much that my doctor asked my parents if they wanted the 5th or the 6th to go on my birth certificate, but they chose the 6th.
I was born in Barcelona, Spain.

Cant wait to hear from you.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
Hi Panku,

Shall we give it a go?
My date of Birth is 06 April 1981
I was born exactly at 00:00 midnight, so much that my doctor asked my parents if they wanted the 5th or the 6th to go on my birth certificate, but they chose the 6th.
I was born in Barcelona, Spain.

Cant wait to hear from you.
LOL.
Immigration to Astrology.

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
That's really exciting edupolo. But has Panku's post been removed? I can't see it anymore. I hope you get a reply.

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
haha just curious to see what panku has to say, I thought that this thread is getting quite gloomy, so we may as well wait for our documents with abit of entertainment.
Lets see what he tells me.
I am forecasting that I will get my visa in April 2011 taking into consideration averages from trackitt.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No hurry anymore. The pound is falling day in day out anyway!!
Exchange rate when I applied and took decision to immigrate was :
£1.00 =Can$1.94
and today , 07.01.2010
£1.00 =Can$1.64.

If one is planning to transfer Money from the sale of a house of over £300,000.00, one looses almost CAN$90,000.

H mm, seems like it's time to re-plan and rethink.

BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yet another bad news for "old Applicants"!!!
http://www.move2canada.com/blog/canadian-visa/ottawa-reduces-immigrant-visa-quota-by-3000-for-2010/492

BobbyB

Bobby1

Jan 9, 2010
Hi guys,
I have applied for Canadian immigration uder FSW in Oct 2007, Ever since I received 2 mails, 1st stating the information of my file number and the 2nd mail asked me if I would like to withdraw. Each time I check my status online – it says the same – “in process”
I am a bit concerned as it is almost 26 months since I have applied, I would just like to know if it’s a normal/standard procedure of processing? Am I in the same boat as others who have applied in last quarter of 2007?
whats AOR ?

regards,
bobby1

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bobby1 said:
Hi guys,
I have applied for Canadian immigration uder FSW in Oct 2007, Ever since I received 2 mails, 1st stating the information of my file number and the 2nd mail asked me if I would like to withdraw. Each time I check my status online – it says the same – “in process”
I am a bit concerned as it is almost 26 months since I have applied, I would just like to know if it's a normal/standard procedure of processing? Am I in the same boat as others who have applied in last quarter of 2007?
whats AOR ?

regards,
bobby1

Exactly the same. One-to-One. You are not alone. It seems to be "normal/standard" procedure for applicants who applied between September2007 to December 2007.

Hope this keeps your mind at rest for sometime.

The bitter truth is, there a lot of us waiting for the documents update letter, without which nothing has and will happen to our case.
From various forums and posts, it can be concluded that, they do not do anything until you send in the requested documents.

Again, this news seems to be worrying:
"Kenney explained in a statement, “The focus of the 2010 plan is on economic immigration to support Canada's economy during and beyond the current economic recovery.”

The 2010 plan will result in higher admission rates for immigrants nominated by provinces and territories and applicants under the federal skilled worker program who could expect to receive a decision within six to 12 months under the new Action Plan for Faster Immigration."
Source:
http://www.move2canada.com/blog/canadian-visa/ottawa-reduces-immigrant-visa-quota-by-3000-for-2010/492

BobbyB

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
I have just received my letter!!!

I got an email from my agents that said they have received my letter. They now want me to submit my medicals, take Ielts exam or whatever it is and police certificate.

I received it just now. This is my email message

Congratulations !

Please be informed that we have received an intimation letter from Canadian High Commission. They have requested you to submit the following documents for next stage of your application.

For any updates from you or any of your family included in the application ( e.g., work, location, education) that we need to know for us to update your application info, kindly fill-out the Client's Personal information form (please see the attached file - CPIF - Single) in order for us to alter your application. Kindly send it via email at the earliest time. In addition, if we ever need some additional information from your side we will certainly update you.

For IELTS, kindly submit the IELTS receipt first to prove that you have a schedule to take the said exam. You may send it through e-mail, fax or by hand along with your documents.

Also, if there's a delay on getting the Original Police certificate in any countries that you have lived in for more than six months, kindly submit along with other documents the receipt copy or any proof that you have applied for the Police certificate.

Kindly submit the complete set of your documents the soonest possible time, so we can prepare the necessary since the deadline for submission is fast approaching (as noted in the email).

We strongly request for you to submit the specified documents on or before February 20, 2010. We need to check your credentials to ensure the success of your application, as well to give you ample time to collect other missing documents needed before the deadline comes if in case.

We will not be responsible for any rejection due to failure of submission for any required / updated information.

Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me. I would gladly appreciate to help you.

Hoping for your immediate & favorable reply.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards,

End

They have also sent me some attached documents outlining what I need to do.

Hope this all works out.