+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
piolo said:
Yes, BobbyB, can't help but get sad because I am looking forward to that 2nd letter as I thought
the flow won't be disrupted. Anyway christmas bring joy and hope to our hearts, so thanks for this
thread you've initiated, will always keep this alive 'til..... God bless us all ...

Piolo
"Aluta Continua - The struggle continues"

I want to know however if the London Office has anything to say about these delays.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
BobbyB said:
piolo said:
Yes, BobbyB, can't help but get sad because I am looking forward to that 2nd letter as I thought
the flow won't be disrupted. Anyway christmas bring joy and hope to our hearts, so thanks for this
thread you've initiated, will always keep this alive 'til..... God bless us all ...

Piolo
"Aluta Continua - The struggle continues"

I want to know however if the London Office has anything to say about these delays.

I personally believe that all is over for 2007 (AUGUST to DEC) Applicants this year. I have accepted and come to terms with the fact that nothing is going to move this year any longer (I could be wrong, but everything and every event seems to support this fact).

So Guys start preparing for the upcoming events/festivals - Halloween, Christmas and New year.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gregor said:
Hey Guys,
Just noticed on trackit that some August applicant got docs request!
Cheers,
Gregor
From which office, is it London?
Are they old applications? I doubt it. ( I think you are talking of August2009, not August 2007)
Please check again and verify.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JFI Guys,

This is what someone, on another forum, has to say about 2007 Applications:

Quote:

"Hi Nina, I am also an UK applicant, & if you look at my timeline then you will come across that i have got my medical request exactly after 2 months of doc submission, I think CHC London is finalizing UK applicant's file more faster than the applicants from middle east (as both have the same Visa office)(I dont know the reason). I have also heard that CHC London will finalize the applicantions received untill Aug' 07 before this coming Christmas.

Anyway good luck to you & to all who are waiting for their medical...
Best Regards."

Can any one else confirm the statement?

This seems to tally with my forecast - mentioned in one of my earlier posts.

BobbyB

Gregor

Star Member
May 28, 2009
We have received medical and RPRF after a month from submitting our documents, what I noticed as I said before it appears that middle east applications take a bit longer to process then UK or EU applicants, especially when it comes to security check, many cases where people have been waiting for passport request for more then 2 month after submitting medical results. Why? Perhaps verification takes longer; this is something CIC cannot control, as it depends on other governmental institutions.
No worries I am sure you will get your docs request before the end of the year.
All the best,
Gregor

Ps. this is just my opinion, based on some little analysis done on trackit.com, those long quite nights at work ha-ha

bodgerx

Oct 28, 2009
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

August 2007 applicant here (London CHC). I'm getting fed up. Looking at trackitt, there is a steady stream of document requests for old system applicants, and them bam, my turn comes up and August 07 applicants are left to sweat...

What are they doing???

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
An Important Question.
Is any one aware that CHC check up after medical all the records of the applicant with the hospitals, health clinics, medical insurance companies, health service providers etc about the history of the person and compare that record.

Is anyone aware of it?

bodgerx

Oct 28, 2009
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

Wrong thread fella. Start a new one.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bodgerx said:
August 2007 applicant here (London CHC). I'm getting fed up. Looking at trackitt, there is a steady stream of document requests for old system applicants, and them bam, my turn comes up and August 07 applicants are left to sweat...

What are they doing???
I haven't got a clue Man. We are all taking it the way it comes. Nobody can say affirmatively, why all of a sudden things have gone cold at the London Office. I personally think it's all over for 2009. Maybe/Hopefully, things will start rolling again next year.

Realistically and Fortunately for me, I planned for Mid/Late -2010. However, I can understand you. It's really stressing, confusing and devastating to be unsure of one's future.
Hang in there -In such a situation, It's not just a matter of time but always a matter of time.

BobbyB

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi ya, i think bobby you are right, my friend applied in July 2007 and got letter in August to update docs., i applied 2 months after him but nothing seems to be happening in my case, even trackitt does shows people getting doc. request letters up until August, nothing in Sept or Aug which is pretty alarming. I want to plan travel but can't do it until i receive that request letter and send docs. over coz otherwise if letter comes in my absence, it'll be even more delay for my docs. Fingers crossed anyway for all 2007 applicants.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi ya, i think bobby you are right, my friend applied in July 2007 and got letter in August to update docs., i applied 2 months after him but nothing seems to be happening in my case, even trackitt does shows people getting doc. request letters up until August, nothing in Sept or Aug which is pretty alarming. I want to plan travel but can't do it until i receive that request letter and send docs. over coz otherwise if letter comes in my absence, it'll be even more delay for my docs. Fingers crossed anyway for all 2007 applicants.
Let me console you with a few words.
"Ra'bba je mera Canada jana mehre aur mehre pariwar wa'ste beheter hoega fer zaroor mumqeen karin, nei te rukawat pa deyin". "Tu menu jis hale de wich rakhen ghan, men fer wi tenu i yaad karan gha"
"Dher a'ye droost a'ye"!!

"God's time is the best time".

Good Luck and Happy Halloween in advance.