+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

Gregor

Star Member
May 28, 2009
I beg to differ from the opinion that background checks is the reason which results the huge difference between processing of UK/EU citizens v/s other applicants as majority of the background and security clearances start at or after medical request stage. There are few non UK/EU applicants in Middle East who get move from Document Submission to Medical request in < 45 days, but SEVERAL of UK/EU applicants.

Chintu
I hope you're right!
I thought that background check starts earlier and once it's close to completion you get medical request!
Gregor

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

piolo said:
Hi Altuary.

Thanks for joining regarding this topic initiated by BobbyB. I also received that
generic letter sometime in August of last year. Good to know what's the latest
on 2007 May to December hopefuls. FYI, I submitted my application Oct. 28, 2007
Aor received Nov. 26, 2007
Represented by Campbell Cohen
Physical therapist from the Phils. and currently based in Abudhabi
Yeh my friend got it too.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Is it safe to assume that, they are busy with all the previous applicants that have been requested for docs update and as such no request for updates letter in September?.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi Bobby b, expect any docs request atleast of dated 15-17th sep. as in the previous both months(july n Aug)CIC issued letters on 17th of both these months.So if they follow it ,there shd be letters issued around these dates of sep.

good luck

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Hi Bobby b, expect any docs request atleast of dated 15-17th sep. as in the previous both months(july n Aug)CIC issued letters on 17th of both these months.So if they follow it ,there shd be letters issued around these dates of sep.

good luck
Thanks for the info man. I think I was getting a bit impatient and thought nothing seems to be moving? (LOL).
So we should expect guys to receive some news next week.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
Would somebody here know whether anybody received a documents update letter from CIC London in Sept2009?

From trackit.com it looks otherwise. I hope that is not the end of it for this year.(2009)

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

I applied in july 2007 from london and received a 120days' update letter in march 2009.
I submitted full documents in july 2009. Pls help with my query in the other post guys. Thanks for your help.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

chandan said:
I applied in july 2007 from london and received a 120days' update letter in march 2009.
I submitted full documents in july 2009. Pls help with my query in the other post guys. Thanks for your help.
I have replied to your other post Man. Don't start multiple posts. PM me if you need further help.

BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This question is for 2007 Applicants:
Anybody requested for documents update in this month (September2009)?

Gregor

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Hey BobbyB,
I noticed on trackit that some July 2007 applicants received documents request.
What month is your case?
Hopefully you’ll get your request soon.
Cheers,
Gregor

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gregor said:
Hey BobbyB,
What month is your case?
Hopefully you'll get your request soon.
Cheers,
Gregor
oh la la!!! 3 more months to go.

The question is still whether any body received a documents update letter this month though.

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
Gregor said:
Hey BobbyB,
What month is your case?
Cheers,
Gregor

The question is still whether any body received a documents update letter this month though.
Like U I am also waiting and have applied August 2007 to London office but nothing yet. Ur statement that it maybe the last of 2009 scared me to death! Do they do this sort of thing?

Anyways its better waiting than hearing a no, right?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
BobbyB said:
Gregor said:
Hey BobbyB,
What month is your case?
Cheers,
Gregor

Like U I am also waiting and have applied August 2007 to London office but nothing yet. Ur statement that it maybe the last of 2009 scared me to death! Do they do this sort of thing?
I don't know. I have come to this conclusion after having noticed on trackit.com data that nobody has been sent a documents update letter request anymore (JULY2007 Applicants received the last ones). So, I assumed, maybe, they will now concentrate on those one's until they are finished/decision made (for the next half of the year) and then start again in January2010.
What do you think, doesn't it look like that?

Anyways its better waiting than hearing a no, right?
You may be right, but, "time and tide waits for nobody".

joelmin

Jan 30, 2009

Hi guys, I have submitted my updated documents 4 to 5 months ago and my status changed to review completed and in process on the 29th of June. I am waiting for my medicals request which should come anytime now. I am working in Dubai and my papers are filed in the london CHC office. I would like to know what will happen if I shift to another country right now. If I leave Dubai and go to India and work will my papers shift to India ? Because a migration consultant told me that it may not shift because the review is already done and now its only the medicals that need to be done. Also if I shift to India will they again do the background checks with my new company and what happens if I dont have a job in India. Will I get rejected in the final part of the process ?