+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

nike100

Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Bobby B,

Glad to have found ur post.

Applied in Dec 06.
AOR is May 07.
Documents request Feb'09
Doc's submitted May,09

Waiting for Medical request although our friend who has the same time line got his Medical request exactly within 2 months of submitting his documents.

Cheers!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nike100 said:
Hey Bobby B,

Glad to have found ur post.

Applied in Dec 06.
AOR is May 07.
Documents request Feb'09
Doc's submitted May,09

Waiting for Medical request although our friend who has the same time line got his Medical request exactly within 2 months of submitting his documents.

Cheers!

Appreciate your input. Hopefully you will get your Medicals soon. Keep us informed.

BobbyB

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
BobbyB said:
Bigmo said:
BobbyB said:
Has anyone who applied in the year 2007 received a documents update letter in August2009 from CIC London?
Maybe the August batch did not get mailed yet. It should leave in around August 15 taking a week to ten days to reach target. So thats around August 25th when mails start arriving.
I thought as much. Well done Man!!
Oops, there has been an update on trackit.com.
( Documents update request from 13.08.2009). Looks like something is happening again.
Some August 2007 AORs moved but not all as there are some July applicants who have not received anything yet. Its very random and it seems its not properly organized.

nike100

Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I had sent an email last week to CHC requesting an update. I got a reply that my file is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. I do not need to do anything at the momemt. And they appreciate my patience in this matter and for keeping correspondence to a minimum. :))

So I guess guys, they do not want to be bothered by emails/letters etc. There is nothing much we can do...... except wait and wait and wait.

Good luck to all 2006rs and 2007rs !!!!

My timeline:
Applied in Dec 06.
AOR in May 07.
Documents request Feb'09
Doc's submitted May'09

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, you are right, just leave them alone and wait, as they have to follow the Ministerial Instructions and that is to say, deal with the new applications.
But, I sometimes wonder though, with so many people of just a few (38) occupations, e.g In IT for example, they only want Managers, but who and what are these Managers going to Manage? Do they have so many junior staff or techies that can handle the other jobs or do they expect these managers to do the Techies/Juniors jobs?
Hmm.....

It's going to be a real battle out there getting a job, especially in this recession period.

Good luck to you too, NIKE.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi nike,thanks for ur input.I ve noticed tht people belonging to computer science profession/education r getting medical request earlier than other applicants, after submitting docs.Will u like to share ur friend's n urs profession?
thanks n good luck.
nike100 said:
Hello all,

I had sent an email last week to CHC requesting an update. I got a reply that my file is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. I do not need to do anything at the momemt. And they appreciate my patience in this matter and for keeping correspondence to a minimum. :))

So I guess guys, they do not want to be bothered by emails/letters etc. There is nothing much we can do...... except wait and wait and wait.

Good luck to all 2006rs and 2007rs !!!!

My timeline:
Applied in Dec 06.
AOR in May 07.
Documents request Feb'09
Doc's submitted May'09

nike100

Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi newcomer,

My friend who has already received his medical request is a physician.
I am a science graduate, currently pursuing a PhD degree.

Good luck to you too.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi Nike,

Thanks for sharing the info.Hmm, it means I was partially right as ur friend's profession belongs to the list of 38 professions.

Best of luck.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Hi Nike,

Thanks for sharing the info.Hmm, it means I was partially right as ur friend's profession belongs to the list of 38 professions.

Best of luck.

Well, I beg to differ. I am in the IT sector myself and fulfill the 0213,2171and 2281 criteria.
However, they've not pulled mine out. I think they are still on the JULY AOR as per trackitt.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi Bobby B, I think the difference in processing times comes after submission of docs.I hope when u ll receive a request of docs. your case will be processed faster than others.

Good Luck

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Hi Bobby B, I think the difference in processing times comes after submission of docs.I hope when u ll receive a request of docs. your case will be processed faster than others.

Good Luck
Hi Newcomer,

I am all ready to go ( All Docs ready) but no request letter. (LOL)
Thank you and hopefully.

Anyway, hope all is well with you and your case.

Kind Regards
BobbyB

nike100

Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I think you guys are correct in saying that the difference in processing times comes after submission of the documents because inspite of the fact that I submitted all the documents in one go (Including IELTS, PCC's from three different countries and the rest of the stuff), I still have not heard anything, while some people already have. Also I have noticed that even in case of the approved cases, its taking longer this year with average days increasing from 1000 to 1200 days (quoting trackitt)

Cheers!

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
BobbyB said:
newcomer said:

Good Luck
Hi Newcomer,

I am all ready to go ( All Docs ready) but no request letter. (LOL)
Thank you and hopefully.

Anyway, hope all is well with you and your case.

Kind Regards
BobbyB
Thanks Bobby for ur kind wishes.I ve got almost all of my docs. ready with me but still waiting for my UK PCC which s in mail,will send my docs. as soon as I receive it.

Regards