+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

Bobby1

Jan 9, 2010
Hi,
Every one wants to know the same, is it possible to post 2nd application and leave the 1st running if we r to wait for another 2 years.
we will be grateful if guys using the representative could answer this .

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bobby1 said:
Hi,
Every one wants to know the same, is it possible to post 2nd application and leave the 1st running if we r to wait for another 2 years.
we will be grateful if guys using the representative could answer this .
This question has been answered many times before on various post and, on various forums. Yes, You may have 2 applications running concurrently. No issues @ all, as long as you qualify and pay the fees.

Good Luck.
BobbyB

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI:
Just in case you Guy's have been wondering about what's been going on in London, and that reply many of you received,

"London has prepared a standard reply to status inquires, saying that it's received a two-year supply of application since June 26th, etc. "

Source:
Check this out:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/London-FSW-Processing-2932885%2ES%2E54446245

Good luck.
BobbyB

Allegra66

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
There is another post stared by Mofawaq for 2007 London applicants awaiting Meds request. Most of us on that thread seem to have gotten an updated information request in the past month and even Medical request for some of us.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allegra66 said:
There is another post stared by Mofawaq for 2007 London applicants awaiting Meds request. Most of us on that thread seem to have gotten an updated information request in the past month and even Medical request for some of us.
That's correct and true only for the underlined statement below.
Read the reply being received by applicants carefully.

[/quote]
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.
For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008.
We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.
The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.
The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.
When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.
Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

[/quote]

Hope that clarifies why some people are still receiving medicals, PPR and Visa from within the old appliacnts.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those 2007 Applicants who are still interested in immigrating to Canada (I personally gave up years ago without regrets), and are still hoping for a miracle to happen from CIC London please check this link out. I think this maybe the route to take, otherwise, I am afraid, the "in process" status that you have been seeing and facing ever since you applied is all you may have to see and face for years to come (unknown period of time).
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Skilled-Worker-Processing-Litigation-2932885.S.77836666?view=&gid=2932885&type=member&item=77836666&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_nd-pst_ttle-cn

Good Luck to those who are still hoping and waiting.

BobbyB

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
Hi Bobby,

It's just today that i read your thread. I'm a 2007 London applicant (FSW - September), but unfortunately my case was forwarded to Ottawa office... datz wat i could gather from the last email that i received from the Visa Office. I had filed through an agent in Dubai in 2007. After a long wait for almost 3 years, I received my documents submit request. By end of July 2010 i submitted my docs and surprisingly i got my medical call in October. The 3 of us (husband, daughter and myself) got our medicals done and the results were at the London office on the 30th of Nov. Then it was a long wait... no PPR and finally when i sent them a mail the update was your application has been scheduled for a Quality assurance review which will be at Abudhabi end of OCtober. Now i have just finished my QA interview and everything went on well and the VO congratulated the two of us for being successful. He has asked us to wait for another 2 -3 weeks to get my second MR. He has also added by March you should get your visa stamped from the London office and June is the best time to land. I hope that happens..... i thot i'd share my 4 years of application process here for all those who are waiting waiting and waiting....

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sofiajohns12 said:
Hi Bobby,

It's just today that i read your thread. I'm a 2007 London applicant (FSW - September), but unfortunately my case was forwarded to Ottawa office... datz wat i could gather from the last email that i received from the Visa Office. I had filed through an agent in Dubai in 2007. After a long wait for almost 3 years, I received my documents submit request. By end of July 2010 i submitted my docs and surprisingly i got my medical call in October. The 3 of us (husband, daughter and myself) got our medicals done and the results were at the London office on the 30th of Nov. Then it was a long wait... no PPR and finally when i sent them a mail the update was your application has been scheduled for a Quality assurance review which will be at Abudhabi end of OCtober. Now i have just finished my QA interview and everything went on well and the VO congratulated the two of us for being successful. He has asked us to wait for another 2 -3 weeks to get my second MR. He has also added by March you should get your visa stamped from the London office and June is the best time to land. I hope that happens..... i thot i'd share my 4 years of application process here for all those who are waiting waiting and waiting....
Thanks SofiaJohns for the Info. I guess, I should have written for those 2007 applicants that have not received a documents update letter yet, that is maybe the route to take if they are still interested in immigrating rather than 2007 applicants in general.
Anyway, If you read the highlighted quote below you will come to understand where I am coming from and also why you and some others are still receiving QA, MR and PPR.
Again, each individual or applicant, depending on his or her circumstances, will know whether the long wait is worth it or not.

"This is in response to your enquiry.
For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008.
We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.
The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

Hope that clarifies why you and some people are still receiving medicals, PPR and Visa from within the old applicants.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Your file remains under review by an immigration officer. We will be in further contact when there have been developments with the processing of your application.

Regards,
CDD
got this message again sam after three weeks
pl comments

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes i read through your highlighted part yesterday.

I can only pray and wait and wait.... but hope it will be my medicals soon and then the PPR. Medicals are expiring next month and the Officer says 2-3 weeks you will get your MR and by March your visas will be stamped. Hope his words come true.

ashrafsharaf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2007
Doc's Request.
05-2010
AOR Received.
11-2007
IELTS Request
05-2010
Med's Request
08/07/2011
Med's Done....
14/08/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2011 and Passport Received 22-11-2011
LANDED..........
13-06-2012 Edmonton
sofiajohns12 said:
Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes i read through your highlighted part yesterday.

I can only pray and wait and wait.... but hope it will be my medicals soon and then the PPR. Medicals are expiring next month and the Officer says 2-3 weeks you will get your MR and by March your visas will be stamped. Hope his words come true.
I want to update you that yesterday I got the passport request by email and today I sent it by DHL.
I hope all success

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
congts dear our address also disappeared on nov1 salem lik u hopfully we wil get MR soon
saleem

ashrafsharaf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2007
Doc's Request.
05-2010
AOR Received.
11-2007
IELTS Request
05-2010
Med's Request
08/07/2011
Med's Done....
14/08/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2011 and Passport Received 22-11-2011
LANDED..........
13-06-2012 Edmonton
msaleem216 said:
congts dear our address also disappeared on nov1 salem lik u hopfully we wil get MR soon
saleem
I hope too for u Saleem
best of luck