malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
meena said:
Thanks Reet for giving yur Wishes.

Also Malu u will get yur Visa soon.

So when u guys would plan your Travel to Canada.

Meena
@meena yes I hope may be today or tomorrow I will get PPs back.
Not yet decided on Landing. May be in July end but not sure.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Yes definitely u will get it soon.

Ok Malu, I have a question below regarding PCC Certificate for my husband. Can u plz guide what can I do:

"With Medicals and our PPT Request request; I recvd request for my husbands PCC Certificate also.
That we have already issued now from Police Office.

But my question is that my Correspondance Address is different which I am usng since beginning. My Passport and my sons' passport is also on the same address.
But recently I have prchased a new flat which is on my husbands name. As we have shifted there so Police has also issued Certificate of that address.

But I dnt want to change my correspondance address. Will this create any problem for me. CHC knows about my flat which I purchased and same I showed as POF whiile sending docs to ND.

Now I am really confused as PCC Certificate shows new address but my correspondance address is one which I am using and dont want to chnage it.
Also it does not mentions his DOB and PPT #. Is this requires".
Waiting 4 yur reply.

Meena

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
I guess correspondence address can be any address where you want to receive documents.
It is entirely your decision and visa office has nothing to do with it. People lot many times give their immigration consultant address for this.

I don't think this would be an issue with visa office.

In my PCC, there was no mention of DOB but yes passport number was mentioned. Please take second opinion on this.

I hope it would help.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
malu08 said:
Thanks Reet and congrats to you on getting visa. I was wondering the other day that there is no update from your side.

btw I have yet to receive my Passports back. How they delivered it to you? by normal delivery/speed post or courier?

Congrats once again and Happy Life in CANADA.
thanx for ur wishes Malu..i hv nt seen my passports stamped yet...actually i gave my parent's address for correspondence n dey live in sum other city...i'm not sure bt i thnk it shud be speed post.....i'm sure u'll get ur passports in a day or two...
btw which city r u planing 2 land...v r really confused..v hv nobody in canada...not really sure where 2 go??may b vancouver...

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Reet said:
thanx for ur wishes Malu..i hv nt seen my passports stamped yet...actually i gave my parent's address for correspondence n dey live in sum other city...i'm not sure bt i thnk it shud be speed post.....i'm sure u'll get ur passports in a day or two...
btw which city r u planing 2 land...v r really confused..v hv nobody in canada...not really sure where 2 go??may b vancouver...
We got our passports back with VISA so finally mission VISA over. Now more intresting time ahead Landing and to settle in there.

I would go to Toronto as I think IT jobs are more there.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Oh Wow Malu, Thats a good news.

Congratulations... :)

Please pray for me too. I woudl be sending all stuff next week along with Passports.

Achcha do we have to send all old and new Passports?????

Congts once again

Meena

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
malu08 said:
We got our passports back with VISA so finally mission VISA over. Now more intresting time ahead Landing and to settle in there.

I would go to Toronto as I think IT jobs are more there.
hey dats gr8 Malu.....CONGRATS N WISH U AL D VERY BEST FOR UR FUTURE AHEAD.......

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
meena said:
Oh Wow Malu, Thats a good news.

Congratulations... :)

Please pray for me too. I woudl be sending all stuff next week along with Passports.

Achcha do we have to send all old and new Passports?????

Congts once again

Meena

All the very Best for you.

Yes both passports-->OLD & NEW will have to send.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Reet said:
hey dats gr8 Malu.....CONGRATS N WISH U AL D VERY BEST FOR UR FUTURE AHEAD.......
Thanks and All the best to you too.

jack30oct

Aug 14, 2011
malu08 said:
Good . you will recieve them with in this week. AS you know its already posted so first book the appointment with Doctor (011-24611708 Dr Khosla or 011-24111562 Dr Malkit Law). You have 45 days to submit your medical and passport (if requested:sometimes they only ask for medical and passport latter).

All the Best
Please avoid Dr Malkit Law. She is extremely Rude, sarcastic and lacks the basic ethics requried by doctors.The looks that she gives you is certainly to makes you feel comletely unwanted and inferior in her clinic.I had a very bad experience interacting with her for my Australia Visa medical checks. I woudlnt even go to her for a basic medical test ever again, it is as if she makes you feel that the entire visa decision is in her hands and we are completely dependant on her.