+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR ALL VISA APPROVAL CANDIDATES- SEPT INTAKE!!!

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
For all those who already received their stamped VISA's for sept intake, did you all get the approval letter with PDF attachment from CIC?
Drop your feedback here...

iamarsh

Nov 1, 2015
Hello there.

Yes, when the status changes on the tracking portal.. It usually takes a day after that for you to receive the pdf copy of the approval.

I applied offline and when my tracking status changed to "passport couriered...", I received the approval pdf copy in the email the next morning. Also the visa was couriered the same day, bur that depends on where you reside.

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isn't the LOI and that one page pdf copy the same thing?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Dont know whats wrong with Bangalore consulate...They are not sending LOI's to lot of candidates who received their Visa's :mad:

sunil hans

Aug 11, 2016
I got my visa Stamped,but I doesn't got letter of acceptance.

is that letter really important??as I have I got my visa

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Yes, as important as the VISA. Follow the details which I inboxed you...Revert in case of further query...

MicrowaveSafe

Jul 27, 2016
Guys just wondering I got my visa approval message on friday and I sent in my passport with my application. No sign of the passport dispatch message though. How long does it take to get my passport after approval if anyone knows?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
MicrowaveSafe said:
Guys just wondering I got my visa approval message on friday and I sent in my passport with my application. No sign of the passport dispatch message though. How long does it take to get my passport after approval if anyone knows?
A week at least...

Ayyan621

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
I am From Lahore, Pakistan. I enrolled in University of Toronto in Course (Industrial Relations & Human Resources) in September 2016 intake. CIC ask me to show University fee deposit slip as soon as possible. I want to know how many chances of getting visa after this email. Please reply.......

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Ayyan621 said:
I am From Lahore, Pakistan. I enrolled in University of Toronto in Course (Industrial Relations & Human Resources) in September 2016 intake. CIC ask me to show University fee deposit slip as soon as possible. I want to know how many chances of getting visa after this email. Please reply.......
When did you apply? Paying of fees is to ideally secure your seat or to ensure the CIC that you are not obligated from paying future fees.
They must have kept your file on hold as you need to first complete the fee deposit formality. Assuming that you have not opened your GIC, maybe your financial situation looks doubtful to the officer. Your further file processing will only happen once you do the needful as advised by them before the timelines...The decision will not be based on this as submitting fee deposit is mandatory as a part of checklist. The VISA officer is kind enough to mail you on this aspect as most of them will straight away reject such cases...Send them the fee receipt asap and dont delay...ALL the Best