Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mani5553 said:
Toronto (Mississauga)
Relatives/close friends haigeey aa otheyy? if so, then that's perfect choice, otherwise rethink kar lainaa

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Doglover said:
Relatives/close friends haigeey aa otheyy? if so, then that's perfect choice, otherwise rethink kar lainaa
Yes bro, relatives v haige aa te close friends v haige aa. Tussi kitthey haige o? Naale hor kehdi citi theek rahugi for career perspective? Could you please suggest?

Regards
Manpreet

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
Congrats Manpreet!!!

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mani5553 said:
Yes bro, relatives v haige aa te close friends v haige aa. Tussi kitthey haige o? Naale hor kehdi citi theek rahugi for career perspective? Could you please suggest?

Regards
Manpreet
Good to know that. Main edmonton aa, ALBERTA is best state, my experience with this province is great, main Ontario (Brampton) v rihaa haan, so meray kol personal comparison haiga.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Kiddan baai Mittro kee Bandaa, Sunaao koi gal baat, Badaeey Thandaay hoeaay paay oo...gal jee bandii nai- Punjabi tay Thanday, koi combination jiaa nai bandaa.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Doglover said:
Kiddan baai Mittro kee Bandaa, Sunaao koi gal baat, Badaeey Thandaay hoeaay paay oo...gal jee bandii nai- Punjabi tay Thanday, koi combination jiaa nai bandaa.

tusi sahi kihan 22g ke par ke kariyan non vegetarian hain na, te england wich thand vi ho gayi hai. tusi sunao job kidan chal rahi hai te tuhada karwa chuth da varat kade riha

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Goood to hear from u, Sub bahut vadia, Karvaa chouth ve vadiaa c, Changee Raunak c 8)

sartajbajwa

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
5th sept 2011
Med's Done....
7th sept 2011
Passport Req..
5th sept 2011
sat shri akal g sarya nu ......

mainu ek salah chahidi a tuhad eto menu 20 nu rprf reciept ayi hun kina time lgu visa nu te me mpnp category ch a te time line tuhanu pata lg e jani a ...pls thoda jldi dsyo j koi hor bhra hega jalandhar to ta pls inbox ch msg kre..

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sartajbajwa said:
sat shri akal g sarya nu ......

mainu ek salah chahidi a tuhad eto menu 20 nu rprf reciept ayi hun kina time lgu visa nu te me mpnp category ch a te time line tuhanu pata lg e jani a ...pls thoda jldi dsyo j koi hor bhra hega jalandhar to ta pls inbox ch msg kre..
1-3months, good luck

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney appeared before a House of Commons committee on Oct. 20 to discuss immigration backlogs. (Adrian Wyld/Canadian Press)
Canada needs to accept fewer applications from people wanting to live here, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says, and he's eyeing the family class for cuts.

Canada is facing too big a backlog and, despite accepting 254,000 applications every year, there are one million people who are waiting to hear whether they can move to Canada, the citizenship and immigration minister said Thursday.

Canada gets about 420,000 applications every year and refuses about 10 per cent of those.

Speaking to the House committee on citizenship and immigration, Kenney said processing applications faster won't fix the backlog problem. And it isn't possible to accept enough people to deal with it either.

The only options, he said, are to vastly increase acceptances, or take fewer applications and keep processing the ones already received.

"Those are the only two possible solutions. It's a math problem," Kenney told reporters after the committee meeting.
Cut family class applications

Kenney pointed to the family class, under which parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens can immigrate. His department received 37,500 applications in 2010 but admits 18,500. Right now, there's a 10-year wait time for processing.

"Merely for us just to tread water, we would have to double the number of people coming into that program ... and that wouldn't even reduce the backlog," he said.

Kenney said other countries require a minimal family income, private health insurance or a bond to limit parent and grandparent applications.

Immigration lawyer Richard Kurland said Kenney's right to suggest a cap on the parents and grandparents category.

"Unless you solve the intake problem, you're going to have a growing backlog with growing processing times and it's time to bite the bullet," he told reporters after the committee meeting.

Kurland said a 20,000 cap is appropriate, and that the government should break the applicants into categories.

"Bring in as priority one the single parents overseas. Priority two is you bring in parents where the families can pony up $75,000 up front to defray medicare costs, either with permanent resident visa on payment or [for $75,000] give that family a 10-year visitor visa to Canada and that way they can be here waiting until their number comes up in the immigration inventory overseas."

Speaking to Rosemary Barton on CBC's Power & Politics, Kenney called the $75,000 payment "a very interesting idea."

"I've heard similar ideas about asking people to share in a greater portion of the social and health-care costs. And maybe that's one practical way of bringing more fairness while limiting the number of new applications so we can avoid the big backlogs. That's a very valid idea," he said.

The Conservative government and previous Liberal governments averaged about 18,000 parent and grandparent entrants a year, he added.

Kenney says the department is launching consultations on cutting the backlog.

NDP immigration critic Don Davies said reducing parent and grandparent applications is the wrong way to go.

"What I object to the most is the minister has come into this so-called study, these meetings, with a preconceived conclusion. The only policy tool that he's looking at is capping applications. Well, that's not the only policy tool available to the minister," Davies said.

He wants Canada to accept another 100,000 immigrants every year, arguing a per capita measurement doesn't make sense because the country has so much space

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
(INDIAN) said:
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney appeared before a House of Commons committee on Oct. 20 to discuss immigration backlogs. (Adrian Wyld/Canadian Press)
Canada needs to accept fewer applications from people wanting to live here, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says, and he's eyeing the family class for cuts.

Canada is facing too big a backlog and, despite accepting 254,000 applications every year, there are one million people who are waiting to hear whether they can move to Canada, the citizenship and immigration minister said Thursday.

Canada gets about 420,000 applications every year and refuses about 10 per cent of those.

Speaking to the House committee on citizenship and immigration, Kenney said processing applications faster won't fix the backlog problem. And it isn't possible to accept enough people to deal with it either.

The only options, he said, are to vastly increase acceptances, or take fewer applications and keep processing the ones already received.

"Those are the only two possible solutions. It's a math problem," Kenney told reporters after the committee meeting.
Cut family class applications

Kenney pointed to the family class, under which parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens can immigrate. His department received 37,500 applications in 2010 but admits 18,500. Right now, there's a 10-year wait time for processing.

"Merely for us just to tread water, we would have to double the number of people coming into that program ... and that wouldn't even reduce the backlog," he said.

Kenney said other countries require a minimal family income, private health insurance or a bond to limit parent and grandparent applications.

Immigration lawyer Richard Kurland said Kenney's right to suggest a cap on the parents and grandparents category.

"Unless you solve the intake problem, you're going to have a growing backlog with growing processing times and it's time to bite the bullet," he told reporters after the committee meeting.

Kurland said a 20,000 cap is appropriate, and that the government should break the applicants into categories.

"Bring in as priority one the single parents overseas. Priority two is you bring in parents where the families can pony up $75,000 up front to defray medicare costs, either with permanent resident visa on payment or [for $75,000] give that family a 10-year visitor visa to Canada and that way they can be here waiting until their number comes up in the immigration inventory overseas."

Speaking to Rosemary Barton on CBC's Power & Politics, Kenney called the $75,000 payment "a very interesting idea."

"I've heard similar ideas about asking people to share in a greater portion of the social and health-care costs. And maybe that's one practical way of bringing more fairness while limiting the number of new applications so we can avoid the big backlogs. That's a very valid idea," he said.

The Conservative government and previous Liberal governments averaged about 18,000 parent and grandparent entrants a year, he added.

Kenney says the department is launching consultations on cutting the backlog.

NDP immigration critic Don Davies said reducing parent and grandparent applications is the wrong way to go.

"What I object to the most is the minister has come into this so-called study, these meetings, with a preconceived conclusion. The only policy tool that he's looking at is capping applications. Well, that's not the only policy tool available to the minister," Davies said.

He wants Canada to accept another 100,000 immigrants every year, arguing a per capita measurement doesn't make sense because the country has so much space
Ohdaa name Jason Kenney nai 'JASON KAHANI' honaa chahida, kum dee koi gal nai karda..roj naviaa kahania

sofiasofia

Jul 25, 2011
HELP kRO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I GOT VISA N CLASSES R GONNA STRT IN JANUARY FIRST WEEKKK
tell me about flight...
kedhi flight lewa..kdo jaawa nov ya december ch ?
kinna weight allowed hai ?
i mean baggage allowan ce...
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply krdeooooo
direct flught leni chahidi ya fer stopage wali ?????????
jyada mehngi ticket wali flight na dassyo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

%%%%%

Apr 28, 2011
PRE JUNE 2010 REJECTION START

1st AOR 2 JAN2010
Docoment submitted feb2 feb2010
2nd AOR 15 JAN 2010
DECISION MADE 16 OCT 2011
REJECTION LETTER

I got the refusal letter from DELHI OFFICE.My Aor is 16 OCT 2006.After submitting updated documents e-case change from In process to Decision made.I knew that time but I waited the reasons for refusal.
I'm confused.My lawyer said that I should submit application for work permit but I want to fight.If they want to refused why they wait to pass 2 year,that is so unfair.
So please,share your opinion.

REGARDS
RAJAN