Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
basraranjit said:
SSA To All

I have applied to Canada in 2004. Updates has been sent to in Jan 2009. I am main applicant and waiting for the next response. My sis-in-law (sister of my husband) is living in Canada with her husband. So her 5 points of sponsorship are also added and all her documents demanded by Delhi Embassy has been submitted.

I have some doubts that are If she refuses to give us her same documents again as per the further demands of Embassy after the submission of medical then what happened with our application.

What happened If she send a false letter to Delhi embassy against our application , even all documents are true and updated. Can an Embassy believes on false things. I have not fear of enquery because every document submitted is accurate and true.

Please clear my doubts.
SSA Ranjit

Many thanks for asking. First of all one thing , Embassy will not ask for any sort of documentation after medicals, I can assure u , I personally know many PR holders and gone through their cases as well, and never found and heard any sort of such demands after submission of medicals reports.

Regarding the another scene (when ur relative do direct report to CHC) I think the Embassy will give u time to clarify the matter. But they will definitely cut down ur 5 points.

Hope it will help, may GOD bless u.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
Doglover said:
Cool cool cool, u can ask any thing from the members, v will be more than happy to help u out, but plz stop commenting on the heading of the topic. Everybody here is liberal to do what ever he/she wants

Any ways one question from u-plz answer, V are all from the same GOD, then y u say ur self as an INDIAN??
(if ur answer is that u belong to mother India, then v are also the son of Punjabi mother, simple).So are fully allowed to start this Punjabi thread.

Punjbai is not for sikhs , hindus, muslims etc., Punjbai means who know punjbai language. THIS THREAD IS STARTED FOR THOSE WHO ARE MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE IN DISCUSSING IMMIGRATION ISSUES IN PUNJABI LANGUAGE THAN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE, SO HERE MATTER IS PROVIDING COMFORTS TO BROTHERS NOT ENCOURAGING ANY SORT OF GROUPISM.
MIND IT THAT PUNJABIS R THE SINGLE LARGEST COMMUNITY IN CANADA AMONG ALL INDIAN IMMIGRANTS! PUNJABI IS THE SECOND LANGUAGE OF THE VANCOUVER METRO DISTRICT. SO M PROUD TO BE MEMBER OF PUNJABI THREAD! SWAAD AA GAYA

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
Doglover said:
SSA Ranjit

Many thanks for asking. First of all one thing , Embassy will not ask for any sort of documentation after medicals, I can assure u , I personally know many PR holders and gone through their cases as well, and never found and heard any sort of such demands after submission of medicals reports.

Regarding the another scene (when ur relative do direct report to CHC) I think the Embassy will give u time to clarify the matter. But they will definitely cut down ur 5 points.

Hope it will help, may GOD bless u.
100% RIGHT

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Sharma77

Thanks baai jee , thodaay exapert comments is thread nu hamesha chihdaay hun , so plz apnna yogdaan paondaay rihaan de khechal karioo jee.
Thanks again

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
Doglover said:
Cool cool cool, u can ask any thing from the members, v will be more than happy to help u out, but plz stop commenting on the heading of the topic. Everybody here is liberal to do what ever he/she wants

Any ways one question from u-plz answer, V are all from the same GOD, then y u say ur self as an INDIAN??
(if ur answer is that u belong to mother India, then v are also the son of Punjabi mother, simple).So are fully allowed to start this Punjabi thread.

Punjbai is not for sikhs , hindus, muslims etc., Punjbai means who know punjbai language. THIS THREAD IS STARTED FOR THOSE WHO ARE MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE IN DISCUSSING IMMIGRATION ISSUES IN PUNJABI LANGUAGE THAN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE, SO HERE MATTER IS PROVIDING COMFORTS TO BROTHERS NOT ENCOURAGING ANY SORT OF GROUPISM.
we all welcome Pakistani Punjabi also ...so there is no issue about mother India guys

chillz

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
sharma77 said:
MIND IT THAT PUNJABIS R THE SINGLE LARGEST COMMUNITY IN CANADA AMONG ALL INDIAN IMMIGRANTS! PUNJABI IS THE SECOND LANGUAGE OF THE VANCOUVER METRO DISTRICT. SO M PROUD TO BE MEMBER OF PUNJABI THREAD! SWAAD AA GAYA
I guess you are not proud to be Indian. See how this subtly encourages regionalism.

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
lova said:
hi fellas

wanted to ask

i got the following bands in IELTS

writing : 6.5
speaking : 8.5
listening : 8
reading 8.5

i m ok with other modules but do i have to repeat IELTS coz my i scored less in writing coz i heard that at least i need to get 7 ...
overall band is 8??

any clues ??

lova
no need to give ielts again , you already got 16 points in ielts . So cheers.....

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
CanadaVisa4me said:
I guess you are not proud to be Indian. See how this subtly encourages regionalism.
This is especially for you "CanadaVisa4me" that
We are proud Punjabis as well as Indian after all Punjab is an Integral part of India, but your comments are making us separate from India, cuz v never ever said that but you are directly saying that, so U are making 'Hill from mole' , it is ur mentality , v all are open minded

Another thing; this thread is for Punjabis( either from India or Pakistan) irrespective of their nationality.

IF YOU LOVE INDIA SO MUCH AND TALK ABOUT UNNECESSARY PATRIOTISM THEN Y U WANNA GO TO CANADA???????????????YOUR ID SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE SO DESPERATE TO LEAVE INDIA! ISN'T IT

If you still have any problem with this thread and its members better don't visit and participate in this thread. Moreover v are not gonna give you any further explanation of your lame comments. V ARE HERE TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION ISSUES, NOT TO EXPRESS THE PATRIOTISM.

Bakki Punjabi veera nu v main appeal kardaa kee is baai jee diaa 'Bay sir paer' diaa gallan val dhyaan naa dindaay hoeey , immigration matters tay discussion jarri rakho. JUST IGNORE HIM

Jai Hind, Punjabi rocks

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
I second you doglover.If we are talking about Punjab or Punjabi then this does not mean that we are not concerned with India.We do love with India.So i request to all readers to think positive and talk positive.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Chander

Thats gr8 buddy

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear Friends,
Pls answer my query.I applied in 2006 and in June 2009 i added AEO but received no reply from cic.At the same i also find my profession is comming in 38 category.But my consultant is saying that most of 38 cases are going rejected by cic.Pls advise that weather i should wait till cic ask me for medicals or i should apply parellel in 38 categories also.Pls give yr expert guidance.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Chander

As I know that CHC has sent a consent letter to all previous applicant and asked for their will to continue their application or not, after the start of this 38 profession list system( after November 2008)!!!

After approving that consent letter(it probably seems that u requested them to continue that previous application) I think no body would be allowed to apply under 38 FSW1 syetem, even am not sure, ll tell u after consulting with seniors.

Regarding 38 cases rejection as I know if the profession duties comes exactly under what CHC website mentioned and required, then there would be bleak or no chance of rejection, providing u meet other desired requirement like 67 point and have all proper supporting documents.

Above all, chances to get visa with these 38 profession depends upon luck and DAYA MEHAR OF SACHAA PAATSHAAH.

Consultants usually spread rumors cuz they don't wanna let the cases run. I hope U will defiantly be contacted by CHC soon.

Cheers

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
Doglover said:
This is especially for you "CanadaVisa4me" that
We are proud Punjabis as well as Indian after all Punjab is an Integral part of India, but your comments are making us separate from India, cuz v never ever said that but you are directly saying that, so U are making 'Hill from mole' , it is ur mentality , v all are open minded

Another thing; this thread is for Punjabis( either from India or Pakistan) irrespective of their nationality.

IF YOU LOVE INDIA SO MUCH AND TALK ABOUT UNNECESSARY PATRIOTISM THEN Y U WANNA GO TO CANADA???????????????YOUR ID SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE SO DESPERATE TO LEAVE INDIA! ISN'T IT

If you still have any problem with this thread and its members better don't visit and participate in this thread. Moreover v are not gonna give you any further explanation of your lame comments. V ARE HERE TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION ISSUES, NOT TO EXPRESS THE PATRIOTISM.

Bakki Punjabi veera nu v main appeal kardaa kee is baai jee diaa 'Bay sir paer' diaa gallan val dhyaan naa dindaay hoeey , immigration matters tay discussion jarri rakho. JUST IGNORE HIM

Jai Hind, Punjabi rocks
gal mukdi karo

agree with doglover

karavi samapat karde aa and jis kam nu ure baithe aa oh karde aa ...vehli janta nu karo ignore

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSA to all Punjabi Members,

I am proud to be a Punjabi and I love my mother country too like any Indian.

Eh tan ik forum hega Punjabi bhravan de ikatthey ho ke immigration diyan gallan discuss karan da.

I agree with the comments of Doglover. Punjabian di eho khasiyat hai ki har jagah raunakan laa dinde han.

God Bless U n Have Great Fun