+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all the PUNJABIS

batrap

Jun 2, 2014
NOC 1114

Hi all..
SATSRIAKAL

i have not yet received wes assessment, and guess will take some more time, may be another two weeks.. do u think i still have a chance to apply under NOC 1114, fswp .

Also i am worried about my reference letter from my employees since they don't have such policy and all the superiors which i knew well have moved to some other company .
for my sister she is awaiting her pr from australia but simultaneously can she apply for canada as school teacher… she would most probably get her australian pr in next 11/2 months time.

regards
Dhaliwal

batrap

Jun 2, 2014
Re: NOC 1114

batrap said:
Hi all..
SATSRIAKAL

i have not yet received wes assessment, and guess will take some more time, may be another two weeks.. do u think i still have a chance to apply under NOC 1114, fswp .

Also i am worried about my reference letter from my employees since they don't have such policy and all the superiors which i knew well have moved to some other company .
for my sister she is awaiting her pr from australia but simultaneously can she apply for canada as school teacher... she would most probably get her australian pr in next 11/2 months time.
also if i can provide form 16 (which is tax deduction on my salary straightaway from the company) rather than salary slips...
regards
Dhaliwal

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
oo kithey o mitroo, sunaoo koi gal baat 8)

amanamagus

May 16, 2014
Re: NOC 1114

batrap said:
You've already invested a lot of time and money, so dont worry and apply anyway.

batrap said:
If your employers dont give you a letter, get an affidavit from one of your colleagues.
Or get an LoR from them and sign an affidavit stating roles and responsibilities on your behalf.

zkptari

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Doglover said:
ssa bhaji.. thanks for the information.. Now can you plz uide me with a situation? One of my friend has got his wes report. which says that his MBA(from sikkim manipal) is completed from a non recognized organization. Now we are in a state of confusion that what does this mean?
Also is their any category for which he can apply under on the basis of his B.A degree?
Plz advice.

acerman

Jun 26, 2014
zkptari said:
ssa bhaji.. thanks for the information.. Now can you plz uide me with a situation? One of my friend has got his wes report. which says that his MBA(from sikkim manipal) is completed from a non recognized organization. Now we are in a state of confusion that what does this mean?
Also is their any category for which he can apply under on the basis of his B.A degree?
Plz advice.
"Degree from non recognized Institution" means your degree is not equivalent to a Canadian degree.....this means you do not satisfy the educational requirement of the FSWP program.

zkptari

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
acerman said:
"Degree from non recognized Institution" means your degree is not equivalent to a Canadian degree.....this means you do not satisfy the educational requirement of the FSWP program.
Ok thanks

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Salaam, Namastay, SatSriAkal !!!!!

Sanu wi Shamil ker loo,
aapan vi Punjabi aan
BUT
Pakistani Punjab Tun.

sukirat

Jul 24, 2014
Hi,

Can anybody guide me,as my Employer is ready to give me an experience letter with all things mentioned asked by CIC except the salary part.

What Shud I do.

Koi Jugarh dasso yaar.

I have gone thru posts and ppl have recommended Affidavit thing.Can any one plz elaborate and let me know thing and if someone is suggesting Affidavit then how are u so sure about it,is it mentioned somewhere on CIC site or guidelines or its a personal experience.

I am working for Accenture and its a policy that they wont write Salary thing.All pother things role,designation,duration,no of hours per week,company leterhead,adrsss sab mentioned hega Salary chadd ke.

Plz guide!

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
sukirat said:
Hi,

Can anybody guide me,as my Employer is ready to give me an experience letter with all things mentioned asked by CIC except the salary part.

What Shud I do.

Koi Jugarh dasso yaar.

I have gone thru posts and ppl have recommended Affidavit thing.Can any one plz elaborate and let me know thing and if someone is suggesting Affidavit then how are u so sure about it,is it mentioned somewhere on CIC site or guidelines or its a personal experience.

I am working for Accenture and its a policy that they wont write Salary thing.All pother things role,designation,duration,no of hours per week,company leterhead,adrsss sab mentioned hega Salary chadd ke.

Plz guide!
Same here , apa ta salary slips attach kartiya c , affidavit di lor ni just write simple explanation letter along with it .

abheysandhu

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simarwalia88 said:
Hi guys new to this forum. Yesterday I sent my application for federal skilled category . Is anyne of u applying under federal skilled category???
hanji ..august de first week ch file bhejni aa je

zkptari

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
abheysandhu said:
hanji ..august de first week ch file bhejni aa je
SSA dosto.. Did anyone received file number from may-14 intake? Its been one month that i have sent my application under fswp.
Regards:

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
you can send them email to know the status of your application.... CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp (after you apply)

KDY2KIN said:
Hi.
my aplication rcvd on 12 may but cc not charged.any no. To know the status.