June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Hi All

I have asked this in this forum before but did not get any reply

You can see my details in the profile:

I have valid WP till March, 2014.

Two things:
1) I got married in Nov 2012 and I updated CPP-Ottawa about my status change. "Single" to "Married". I received a reply to send them the Marriage Certificate which I did and after that no reply till date. I have received an email to add my spouse to the application.

I am going to send the file to CPP-OTTAWA next week. Since FSW2 applications take maximum one year, but in my case, how much I can anticipate as I have added my wife in the middle of the process. I applied in May 2012.

2) On the other hand, my wife had applied Open Work Permit (as my spouse). The visitor visas were being rejected for spouses, hence, I went for this option as I am also on Work Permit.
Chandigarh consulate rejected (replied within a month) and stated Travel as the reason for rejection. They might have thought she will not come back to India.

I consulted an immigration consultant here in Toronto, and prepared her file again for WP application and she applied last week. In this application we have shown the social and economic ties to India in detail.

What are the chances now?

Will adding my wife to the PR application affect the WP application? The lawyer said NO; I just want to consult with you guys

Appreciate the response.
Thank you.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
saini84 said:
Hi All

I have asked this in this forum before but did not get any reply

You can see my details in the profile:

I have valid WP till March, 2014.

Two things:
1) I got married in Nov 2012 and I updated CPP-Ottawa about my status change. "Single" to "Married". I received a reply to send them the Marriage Certificate which I did and after that no reply till date. I have received an email to add my spouse to the application.

I am going to send the file to CPP-OTTAWA next week. Since FSW2 applications take maximum one year, but in my case, how much I can anticipate as I have added my wife in the middle of the process. I applied in May 2012.

2) On the other hand, my wife had applied Open Work Permit (as my spouse). The visitor visas were being rejected for spouses, hence, I went for this option as I am also on Work Permit.
Chandigarh consulate rejected (replied within a month) and stated Travel as the reason for rejection. They might have thought she will not come back to India.

I consulted an immigration consultant here in Toronto, and prepared her file again for WP application and she applied last week. In this application we have shown the social and economic ties to India in detail.

What are the chances now?

Will adding my wife to the PR application affect the WP application? The lawyer said NO; I just want to consult with you guys

Appreciate the response.
Thank you.
chances are 50-50 since she already got two rejections and she also applied for PR (means she has strong intention to stay here permanently).

good luck

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
Doglover said:
chances are 50-50 since she already got two rejections and she also applied for PR (means she has strong intention to stay here permanently).

good luck
Agree,

and you must apply for GCMS before applying for the second time . GCMS gives you detailed reasons of rejection

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Naavy100 said:
Agree,

and you must apply for GCMS before applying for the second time . GCMS gives you detailed reasons of rejection
I did not add her in my application yet and she got one rejection on her spousal WP.

We did not provide much evidence of her economic ties with India and the Visa officer thought that she will not come back. This time, I have provided my details about my WP, she has shown economic ties with India as well as social ties. Now, I believe she should get her WP; and I can hope for the best.

And I do not know how much delay can happen for PR. It is almost a year for me and I applied in FSW2 which take 15 months maximum for CPP Ottawa.
:)

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
saini84 said:
I did not add her in my application yet and she got one rejection on her spousal WP.

We did not provide much evidence of her economic ties with India and the Visa officer thought that she will not come back. This time, I have provided my details about my WP, she has shown economic ties with India as well as social ties. Now, I believe she should get her WP; and I can hope for the best.

And I do not know how much delay can happen for PR. It is almost a year for me and I applied in FSW2 which take 15 months maximum for CPP Ottawa.
:)
gr8, then apply her PR after getting result of WP application. good luck

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
Dear Senior,

I received email from New Delhi visa office on 4/3/2013 for the following documents:
1. Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
2. Police Certificate:
3. IMM 0008 Application:
4. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
5. Additional Family Info IMM5406:
6. RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid
7. Passport photos: Passport size photographs
8. Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.
9. Mailing Address within India.
10. Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.
11. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
12. Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada

I have few queries related to the required documents:

1. Medical: I have not received medical instruction yet but already took appointment with Doctor and he said don’t required instructions.
4. Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669): I changed my job during the process (Main Applicant). Do i need to submit copy of appointment letter
7. Passport photos: Do i need to write my name of signature in the back.
11. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application): As already submitted attested copies of my spouse. Do i need to submit again?

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
sat sri akal to all seniors,

i am new to this thread,i have a query
i have recieved aor from cio on 15th jan 2013 in pnp category, when i will recieve 2nd aor from ndvo and medicals.

eh thread vekh ki bahut vadhia lagia, eh navian waste bahut heplful hai khas karke punjabian vaste.

regards
Gurdev
Amritsar

inderpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Jagraon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs To VO 25 Nov 2010
AOR Received.
Date on AOR recieved dec 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
14 march and new born med req 24 sep
Med's Done....
18 march and 26 sep recieved by VO 27 sep
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 march
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on 17 sep 2013, waiting for passport
LANDED..........
may be nov 2013
chefsam said:
Dear Senior,

I received email from New Delhi visa office on 4/3/2013 for the following documents:
1. Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
2. Police Certificate:
3. IMM 0008 Application:
4. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
6. RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid
10. Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.
11. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
12. Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada

1. Medical: I have not received medical instruction yet but already took appointment with Doctor and he said don't required instructions.
4. Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669): I changed my job during the process (Main Applicant). Do i need to submit copy of appointment letter
11. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application): As already submitted attested copies of my spouse. Do i need to submit again?

11. no need for spouse, Dependents means are you supporting anyone financially other than a spouse (legally)

For instance, children or relatives that have declared you the guardian.

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
veere teri 2nd aor di date ki a???
chefsam said:
Dear Senior,

2. Police Certificate:
3. IMM 0008 Application:

1. Medical: I have not received medical instruction yet but already took appointment with Doctor and he said don't required instructions.

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
gurdev1 said:
sat sri akal to all seniors,

i am new to this thread,i have a query
i have recieved aor from cio on 15th jan 2013 in pnp category, when i will recieve 2nd aor from ndvo and medicals.

eh thread vekh ki bahut vadhia lagia, eh navian waste bahut heplful hai khas karke punjabian vaste.

regards
Gurdev
Amritsar
Sat shri akal Gurdev bhaa jee,

Jee ayyan nuu. Regarding Medicals in your category, waiting period varies from case to case. I would advice you ton wait for at least 3-6 months from now. Baake joo mahraaj nu manjoor, jaldee v aa sakdaa hai.

Good luck

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
Doglover said:
Sat shri akal Gurdev bhaa jee,

Jee ayyan nuu. Regarding Medicals in your category, waiting period varies from case to case. I would advice you ton wait for at least 3-6 months from now. Baake joo mahraaj nu manjoor, jaldee v aa sakdaa hai.

Good luck
bhaji thanks for quick response

Regards
Gurdev

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
Dear Seniors,

I have completed my all documents like medical, police certificate etc.
I have few doubts

1. Do i need to write anyy thing on the back of the photograph?
2. Do i need to write anyy thing on the back of the Draft (RPRF)?
3. Best way to send documents Courier or Speed post (Packet contains original Passport, Draft etc.)
4. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
Do i need to fill any form , if yes where i find that form.

Pls help me as soon as possible so i can send my Documents its urgent

Veero help karo