CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jass.mahil said:
TODAY (09/02/2013) AT 12:50 P.M THE POSTMAN HANDED OVER THE PACKET FROM CHC, NEW DELHI

WHICH CONTAINS MY PASSPORTS & COPR.

AND FINALLY I SEE THE MAGICAL STICKER OF MAPLE LEAF ON MY PASSPORT.

OH GOD..................... YOU ARE GREAT.......... FINALLY THE WAIT OF MORE THAN THREE YEARS HAS BEEN OVER.................

SO CANADA........................... HERE I COMES........................... FOR BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD....

SO WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM WHO GUIDED ME IN THE RIGHT WAY AND PROVIDE ME VERY VALUE-ABLE INFORMATION TO ME.................. THANKS ALOT FRIEND......

WILL UPDATE YOU ABOUT NEXT STEPS IN COMING DAYS....

REGARDS
JASS MAHIL
Big Congrats Jass, have a wonderful life ahead

manavgupta

Dec 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
veterinarian noc 3114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 Band
Doglover said:
jehdeey bandday kol india kum hainee(this is the main point-should be Vehlaa) jay ohh 20lac day kay legal tarkeey naal Canada aa jay taan eh koi ghaattey daa saudaa nai, bahut kumm hai jay bandaa karan wala hoveey,bahut paisaa hai ethey (for example-truck driver at least 70000-80000 CAD kamma laindaa hai= aprox 4000000 INR, and kahrchaa for single person is maximum 15000-20000 CAD , so one can save 50000 CAD per yr, just need 6-12 month for licensing and hiring, aundiia hee paisaa nai kammaya janad in any profession) but finally chakkar ehhe hai kee agent theek nai mildeey and thagii day chances bahut jiadda nay.
jehrre vehle bukh nangg a oh jithe marji jaan canada america australia NZ UK sab ekk a ohna waste karni te labour ya apna bussiness a othe, but those who are professional employed in their profession and well-settled in any area of Punjab, earn more than Rs 50000 per month, from job, they do no need to immigrate to Canada by hook or crook. Truck driving is a risk job, many died in truck accidents in Canada and America. If some-one able to pass license exams or upgrade his education, eligible to work in his profession in Canada, and then he should immigrate to Canada, other wise if your income from job is Rs 50000 to Rs 100000 then better work stay in your profession in your home country India. If your own a brand new car and a brand new house on loan/finance/mortage in Canada, then I think you can not live on 15000 to 20000 CAD $ per annum income from truck driving, your monthly salary will go in installments of new house and new car.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
manavgupta said:
jehrre vehle bukh nangg a oh jithe marji jaan canada america australia NZ UK sab ekk a ohna waste karni te labour ya apna bussiness a othe, but those who are professional employed in their profession and well-settled in any area of Punjab, earn more than Rs 50000 per month, from job, they do no need to immigrate to Canada by hook or crook. Truck driving is a risk job, many died in truck accidents in Canada and America. If some-one able to pass license exams or upgrade his education, eligible to work in his profession in Canada, and then he should immigrate to Canada, other wise if your income from job is Rs 50000 to Rs 100000 then better work stay in your profession in your home country India. If your own a brand new car and a brand new house on loan/finance/mortage in Canada, then I think you can not live on 15000 to 20000 CAD $ per annum income from truck driving, your monthly salary will go in installments of new house and new car.
Well said Dr Gupta, probably you listen lot of stories from people, and most of those people who make stories about foreign countries never actually been outside of their home states. I used to listen, think and speak like you when I was there, but the scenario is entirely different when you see things in person. Unfortunately, even our NRIs don`t provide real picture.

In aforementioned case I casually gave example of Truck driver, its just a job, I have no particular predilection or penchant for any kind of work. Since the guy was talking about work-permit etc, why the hell one need new car , new house or any other stuff if he is landing here on workpermit in order to make big bucks :eek:, primary focus should be saving instead of making properties and living lavish life. It is prudent to reserve your wishes when you get settled here permanently down the road after few years. Another thing every job has risk involvement (don`t you think to immigrate here is a big risk in it self).

Anyways, regarding job after licensing, these guys don`t give jobs if one doesn`t have Canadian or North American experience regardless of your prior education or licensing. I have couple of friends who are Vets so I have fair idea bout your profession as well. The thing which help you is strong connections and references. Sifarish is the key to success everywhere. Or KISMAT.

Cheers

manavgupta

Dec 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
veterinarian noc 3114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 Band
Doglover said:
Well said Dr Gupta, probably you listen lot of stories from people, and most of those people who make stories about foreign countries never actually been outside of their home states. I used to listen, think and speak like you when I was there, but the scenario is entirely different when you see things in person. Unfortunately, even our NRIs don`t provide real picture.

In aforementioned case I casually gave example of Truck driver, its just a job, I have no particular predilection or penchant for any kind of work. Since the guy was talking about work-permit etc, why the hell one need new car , new house or any other stuff if he is landing here on workpermit in order to make big bucks :eek:, primary focus should be saving instead of making properties and living lavish life. It is prudent to reserve your wishes when you get settled here permanently down the road after few years. Another thing every job has risk involvement (don`t you think to immigrate here is a big risk in it self).

Anyways, regarding job after licensing, these guys don`t give jobs if one doesn`t have Canadian or North American experience regardless of your prior education or licensing. I have couple of friends who are Vets so I have fair idea bout your profession as well. The thing which help you is strong connections and references. Sifarish is the key to success everywhere. Or KISMAT.

Cheers
Jehre truck chalunde a canada america KUTTE di jindagi jiuande a, je tere kol ghar ni hai car ni hai, fer sarri umar ek apartment ya ek room ch te katt ni sakda, new home navva ghar te laina hi paina te loan instalment vi denia pania, hun tu gal kiti sifarish di, It's not engineering field bro, it's medical profession. If you are a veterinarian from (31 colleges in india recogenised by canada and america vet board, 28 colleges in entire america trains veterinarians, and only 5 colleges in entire canada tranins veterinarians each year). ena rush ni ha ke jidher dekho tanu Vet mil jaannge, and to work as veterinarian in canada and america you need to pass three license exams first bcse (basic clinical science exam, second navle exam north-maerican vet license exam , and last clinical proficiency exam), no need to study any thing in canada or america, and u can work as veterinarian both in canada and america. exams are sam eand recogenised by both country vet boards. hun tu gal kar reha sifarish di, je tu vet hai, tere kol license ha, and u are eligible to work as veterinarian in all 7 provinces, 3 teriterioes of canada and all 53 states of america, fer kakka sifarish di loor ni a. Vet college bahut ghat a, te Vet with valid license vi bahut ghat a. apply online to vet clinics in all canada and america, AKHAA KHOLL KAKKA. TE KAKKA JI BCSE AND NAVLE EXAM PROMETRIC CENTRE AT GURGAON INDIA CH DE SAKDE O, LAST CLINICAL EXAM CANADA AMERICA VIST VISA TE JA KE DE SAKDE OH. SO MERI TENSION NAI LAI.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Manav Gupta Ji, pehla thoda bollan da tareeka sikkh lao fer skilled worker kahayeo. Doglover bai ji aidda di language kisse lai ni vart de. I hope you are prudent enough to understand this.

manavgupta

Dec 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
veterinarian noc 3114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 Band
harry_aussie said:
Manav Gupta Ji, pehla thoda bollan da tareeka sikkh lao fer skilled worker kahayeo. Doglover bai ji aidda di language kisse lai ni vart de. I hope you are prudent enough to understand this.
ehnu pehla eh samjah sifarish medical professional nu license lain to baad job lain waste sifarish nahi chahi di. eh engineering profession ni hai ke 45000 enginneer canada ch job layee compete karde paye a, veterinarian bahut ghat a. only 5 college in canada, 28 in america, and 31 in entire india.

manavgupta

Dec 19, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
veterinarian noc 3114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 Band
harry_aussie said:
es anparr nu eh das ke veterinarian nu license lain toon baad job lain waste sifarish di loor ni paindi. eh kenhda mere friend vet ne, ehnu push veterinarian ya vet pharmacist ? eh lokkan nu phoook chakunda piya truck drving ch bahut income a, ehnu eh v dus kinne punjabi munde truck driving ch marrde a.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Manav ji aapa public forum te aa te aitthe koi kisse nu nai phook shaka reha, saariya da aapna opinion hai. Eh gall ta pakki hai ke India toh bathere vet te physicians gaye ne te jayada lokk dande vajaunde firde ne.

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
sorry to say mr.manav that you are insulting those people who are working hard doing driving or some other hard jobs saying KUTTE ki jindgi.....everythere,there is a risk of life ,we cant predict for a next moment even and TU tadaak is not a way of talking.is it ?

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
harry_aussie said:
Manav ji aapa public forum te aa te aitthe koi kisse nu nai phook shaka reha, saariya da aapna opinion hai. Eh gall ta pakki hai ke India toh bathere vet te physicians gaye ne te jayada lokk dande vajaunde firde ne.
awesome man, wat a nice answer, haha. Thanks for support.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
manavgupta said:
es anparr nu eh das ke veterinarian nu license lain toon baad job lain waste sifarish di loor ni paindi. eh kenhda mere friend vet ne, ehnu push veterinarian ya vet pharmacist ? eh lokkan nu phoook chakunda piya truck drving ch bahut income a, ehnu eh v dus kinne punjabi munde truck driving ch marrde a.
Baaki for Dr Gupta. Bhaa jee tusee taan ainveey hee personal lai gay. Main taan thonu thodaa jiaa chan-na paiia hai real scenario daa, hint lainaa taan lao naai taan thodee life, thodee degree , joo marzee kahoo joo marzee karo. Its my freedom of speech and expression, haha. A quick hit, Jay koi profession Canada dee occupation list (Immigration vali) ch hainee na, taan ohdeey barrey tusee aap hee saare calculation kar laokee os day professionals dee kinee kuu high demand hai.

Dr. Gupta tusee mainu personally jandeey naai, so please don't comment like am anparr or wat, however, I can assure you I am more educated and qualified than you and know all the exams and details about your profession. Anyways, now all the people in this forum at least have idea about you and your educational background/etiquettes from your style of conversation and language usage. So this is end of discussion with you i:p just chill man, enjoy dreamy life :p n Good luck for your future endeavors.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
somesh said:
sorry to say mr.manav that you are insulting those people who are working hard doing driving or some other hard jobs saying KUTTE ki jindgi.....everythere,there is a risk of life ,we cant predict for a next moment even and TU tadaak is not a way of talking.is it ?
Well said Mr. Somesh 8)

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Thank you Doglover Sir, +1 for your great and enjoyable posts.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
harry_aussie said:
Thank you Doglover Sir, +1 for your great and enjoyable posts.
hahah, thanks, I can't give you any more + ratings, already did. lol

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010