+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all the PUNJABIS

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Friends,
Punjabi's are really different as said.It becomes universal truth when nobody in the world could get visa for PR from CIC in just 4 months and 9 days.It is one and only one Doglover. He created history which no one can even repeat.
CHEERS FOR DOGLOVER,
CHANDER

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Friends,
Punjabi's are really different as said.It becomes universal truth when nobody in the world could get visa for PR from CIC in just 4 months and 9 days.It is one and only one Doglover. He created history which no one can even repeat.
CHEERS FOR DOGLOVER,
CHANDER
DEAR FRIENDS,
SOME PEOPLE THINKS THAT I AM LYING REGARDING CIC IS WORKING AND COMPLETE THEIR BACKLOG IN TWO YEAR(TWO HALFS).SOME PEOPLE RECEIVE E-MAIL THAT THEIR FILE WILL NOT PROCESSED IN 2012 WHICH IS TRUE. BUT IT MEANS THAT THEIR FILE WILL PROCESS IN 2013 WHICH MEANS THAT THEY COMES IN ANOTHER HALF.THESE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE THEIR SECOND AOR IN DEC,JAN OR MORE.ONE OF MY FRIEND RECEIVE MAIL THAT UR FILE IS PROCESS IN 2 YEAR ON 5 TH DEC2010. SOO COOL AND HAVE PATIANCE.READ THE NEWS CARE FULLY WHICH I POST EARLIER TOO. I THINK BEFORE 20 DEC OR JAN 1ST WEEK ONE HALF RECEIVE MAIL REGARDING DOCUMENT REQUEST FROM NEW DELHI CIC . IF CIC DO SO THEN THEY COMPLETE THE TARGET OF 57000 VISA TO SKILL WORKS.IF WE CALCULATE MI2 IS ALMOST FINISHED AND MI3 IS NOT CROCESSING MORE THAN 6000 APPICATION.THEN COMES MI3(PREJUNES). WE HAVE SEEN THAT MOST PREJUNES HAVING DUAL STATUS(WHICH MEANS THAT SOME PEOPLE APPLY IN 2OO4-2008 AND THEY AGAIN APPLY IN PREJUNES).SO IF CIC WORKS ON PREJUNES THEIR BACKLOG OF 2004-2008 IS AUTOMATICALLY REDUCED.

Skilled Worker Inventory as of July 01, 2011 (Cases)

New Delhi CHC Selection Decision Final Decision Total
Assessment for Eligibility 1789 501 7421

4000 FILES IN 2012 AND 3421 IN 2013 WHICH RECEIVES MAILS

REGARDS
INDIAN

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-04.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp

News Release – More Federal Skilled Workers for Canada in 2012

Ottawa, November 3, 2011 – The Government of Canada is planning to welcome more federal skilled workers in 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) remains the principal avenue for permanent immigration to Canada. In 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to welcome 55,000–57,000 federal skilled workers, up from 47,000–47,400 in the 2011 Immigration Levels Plan.

"“The government's number one priority remains the economy. We recognize the importance of immigration to our labour market and we value the contributions of skilled immigrants who add to our international competitiveness,”" said Minister Kenney. "“We are committed to facilitating the arrival of the best and the brightest to our country.”"

An important milestone was reached this year when the backlog of FSW applications prior to the launch of the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration was reduced by more than 50 percent – two years ahead of schedule. The higher range in 2012 will support labour market responsiveness and sustain progress on backlog reduction.

CIC completed an extensive evaluation of the FSWP in 2010, showing that the program is working well and selecting immigrants who perform well economically. The report found that 89 percent of FSWs were employed or self-employed three years after landing. Moreover, 95 percent of the employers surveyed indicated that FSWs were meeting or exceeding their expectations. The evaluation indicated a strong continuing need for skilled immigrants in Canada.

"“CIC will continue to ramp up efforts to modernize our immigration system to make it more nimble and responsive to labour market needs,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Following nationwide consultations this past spring on proposals to improve the Federal Skilled Worker Program, we are actively exploring policy options on the way forward.”"

A summary report of the consultations is being finalized and will soon be available on the CIC website.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

CIC Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
shergill said:
today my status is updated as " Decision Made" but i have not received medical yet........is this technical error ???? coz if there is any other error in my case they should tell us in the initial stage. but its already near 1 year of my case...i have 78 marks out of 100 and genuine experience ( inquiry have not been conducted yet)....

what my friends and senior views?
Dear shegill ....
As per my knowledge without requesting med's decision made is Rejection.. its acc. to my knowledge.. there are also senioer members who can answer better.. i know this bcoz one of my frnd was having the same situtation.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Chander said:
Friends,
CHEERS FOR DOGLOVER,
CHANDER
Thanks veer, sub uppar vaaley dee mehar hai! hor tusee sunaao!

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
(INDIAN) said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
SOME PEOPLE THINKS THAT I AM LYING REGARDING CIC IS WORKING AND COMPLETE THEIR BACKLOG IN TWO YEAR(TWO HALFS).SOME PEOPLE RECEIVE E-MAIL THAT THEIR FILE WILL NOT PROCESSED IN 2012 WHICH IS TRUE. BUT IT MEANS THAT THEIR FILE WILL PROCESS IN 2013 WHICH MEANS THAT THEY COMES IN ANOTHER HALF.THESE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE THEIR SECOND AOR IN DEC,JAN OR MORE.ONE OF MY FRIEND RECEIVE MAIL THAT UR FILE IS PROCESS IN 2 YEAR ON 5 TH DEC2010. SOO COOL AND HAVE PATIANCE.READ THE NEWS CARE FULLY WHICH I POST EARLIER TOO. I THINK BEFORE 20 DEC OR JAN 1ST WEEK ONE HALF RECEIVE MAIL REGARDING DOCUMENT REQUEST FROM NEW DELHI CIC . IF CIC DO SO THEN THEY COMPLETE THE TARGET OF 57000 VISA TO SKILL WORKS.IF WE CALCULATE MI2 IS ALMOST FINISHED AND MI3 IS NOT CROCESSING MORE THAN 6000 APPICATION.THEN COMES MI3(PREJUNES). WE HAVE SEEN THAT MOST PREJUNES HAVING DUAL STATUS(WHICH MEANS THAT SOME PEOPLE APPLY IN 2OO4-2008 AND THEY AGAIN APPLY IN PREJUNES).SO IF CIC WORKS ON PREJUNES THEIR BACKLOG OF 2004-2008 IS AUTOMATICALLY REDUCED.

Skilled Worker Inventory as of July 01, 2011 (Cases)

New Delhi CHC Selection Decision Final Decision Total
Assessment for Eligibility 1789 501 7421

4000 FILES IN 2012 AND 3421 IN 2013 WHICH RECEIVES MAILS

REGARDS
INDIAN

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-04.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp

News Release – More Federal Skilled Workers for Canada in 2012

Ottawa, November 3, 2011 – The Government of Canada is planning to welcome more federal skilled workers in 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) remains the principal avenue for permanent immigration to Canada. In 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to welcome 55,000–57,000 federal skilled workers, up from 47,000–47,400 in the 2011 Immigration Levels Plan.

"“The government's number one priority remains the economy. We recognize the importance of immigration to our labour market and we value the contributions of skilled immigrants who add to our international competitiveness,”" said Minister Kenney. "“We are committed to facilitating the arrival of the best and the brightest to our country.”"

An important milestone was reached this year when the backlog of FSW applications prior to the launch of the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration was reduced by more than 50 percent – two years ahead of schedule. The higher range in 2012 will support labour market responsiveness and sustain progress on backlog reduction.

CIC completed an extensive evaluation of the FSWP in 2010, showing that the program is working well and selecting immigrants who perform well economically. The report found that 89 percent of FSWs were employed or self-employed three years after landing. Moreover, 95 percent of the employers surveyed indicated that FSWs were meeting or exceeding their expectations. The evaluation indicated a strong continuing need for skilled immigrants in Canada.

"“CIC will continue to ramp up efforts to modernize our immigration system to make it more nimble and responsive to labour market needs,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Following nationwide consultations this past spring on proposals to improve the Federal Skilled Worker Program, we are actively exploring policy options on the way forward.”"

A summary report of the consultations is being finalized and will soon be available on the CIC website.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's Office

CIC Media Relations
Communications Branch
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca
good info! baaki veer naa ghabraao, jiddo time ayya taan appey hee visa mil jaana, kismattan day chakkar aa! Be + , main ahoo jay lokkan nu jandaa jinaa nay 8yrs ago PR laai apply kitaa c and hally tak ohnaa daa case he process nai hoeaa, but it does nt mean kee applicants naal aidaa hee hundaa, so just be +ive and cross ur fingers!

Stay bleseed

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doglover said:
good info! baaki veer naa ghabraao, jiddo time ayya taan appey hee visa mil jaana, kismattan day chakkar aa! Be + , main ahoo jay lokkan nu jandaa jinaa nay 8yrs ago PR laai apply kitaa c and hally tak ohnaa daa case he process nai hoeaa, but it does nt mean kee applicants naal aidaa hee hundaa, so just be +ive and cross ur fingers!

Stay bleseed
+ FOR YOU NOW U GET 140 +
REGARDS INDIAN

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hey guys,

My address got disappeared today after long time.
Is it a sign of gud news?
When will hear tht?

regards,
kg

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/we-will-send-you-the-appropriate-form-upon-reception-of-the-documents-listed-t90420.0.html

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Chander said:
Doglover ji mai ap nu PM kita hai atai is da jawab jaroor dai daina pls.
chander
check reply

good luck