Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
kuj ni a haje.......sab ohi haal ne.....asin ta wait hi kar sakde a...hor koi option v haini

sunny123 said:
Any Good news?

ravinderb

Jul 8, 2011
I had applied sept 2004 & final documents submitted in CHC New Delhi Nov 2008. till date now no response from New Delhi Embassy. This is not fare because that time I was applied in CHC, I am qualified but whole back log not process this time & newly case moving very easily this is totally wrong. Our planned has been collapsed but nobody listen our voice.

Bye

gksh07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011In process:12-04-2011
Med's Request
09-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2011
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Dear other Punjabi friends.
We want to know about rents in toronto area.
we are family of four.2 wadey teh 2 bachey
kinney dollars da ghar or apartment mil jaavega.
teh kithey survival job milegi ja mil sakdi hai.kinney dollar monthly chahidey ney ghar chalan wastey initially.
Plz dusso.

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..
shergill said:
kuj ni a haje.......sab ohi haal ne.....asin ta wait hi kar sakde a...hor koi option v haini

oh ya

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
WWICCS di kahan sun lao...sare thug baithe ne

The functioning of a Chandigarh-based immigration consultancy -World Wide Immigration Consultancy Services (WWICS)- has come under a scanner with cheating allegations levelled by a Kangra-based girl against its officials.

Prachi Chaudhary, a resident of Tharu village in Nagrota Bagwan town of Kangra district, has alleged that the company’s employees at its Jalandhar-based office cheated and betrayed her on the pretext of sending her to Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada to pursue a course in emergency management.

She alleged that the consultancy charged Rs 20,000 from her and issued an offer letter for admission. Interestingly, she was later denied her admission claiming that because she could not qualify the entrance test her papers were rejected by the institute, but the company failed to show documents proving she had been rejected, alleged Prachi’s father, Satish Chaudhary.

Chaudhry also alleged that Vandana Bedi, who looks after students’ VISA section of the WWICS’s Jalandhar office, demanded Rs 10,000 claiming that the company had not received an equal amount in its account. The amount was deposited in her account (008201545379) in the ICICI Bank on April 8, 2011, he claimed.

Source: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2011/20110721/punjab.htm#13

regards

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello mr_rana,
Subj:CAUTION AGAINST WWICS
I really appreciate ur effort to highlight the so called member of cica member of consultants nd perhaps one of the most popular one in Punjab. Lately,its reputation has gone down-hills,having being penalised by the district Cosumer Forum on account of deficient service or misrepresentation of Clients cases.It appears,it has become merely a courier service provider than a consultant in real sense of terms.Staff at its ,not only. Jalandhar OFFICE but Ho CAHNDIGARH OFFICE also, has rather casual approach towards clients' cases.One of my known persons,who happened to have requisitioned its services for filing her case for immigration to Canada under SKILLED WORKERS FAST TRACK in APRIL 2010,has been victim of late submission of her documents by more than one month. Her documents were kept lying at its Chandigrah office on pretext of non-submission of two papers which were not so important nd could have been done awy with.Only after the client sent a strong worded e-mail to its HO,her papers were forwardedin a jiffy.

It is my considered opinion that web-site of CIC is expressively a self contained process to be adhered to.More importantly,fellow members of this forum are conversant enough to help each others.
Thanx rana for ur yeoman service in this regard.
parhar51

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravinderb said:
I had applied sept 2004 & final documents submitted in CHC New Delhi Nov 2008. till date now no response from New Delhi Embassy. This is not fare because that time I was applied in CHC, I am qualified but whole back log not process this time & newly case moving very easily this is totally wrong. Our planned has been collapsed but nobody listen our voice.

Bye
Ravinder ji,

You are right. All plans of backlog applicants have been shattered by the uncapable and average minded officials of CIC. It is like cheating with those applicants who had applied before Feb. 2008. All the backlog applicants should also get equal chance of their applications being processed in the prescribed time.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
gksh07 said:
Dear other Punjabi friends.
We want to know about rents in toronto area.
we are family of four.2 wadey teh 2 bachey
kinney dollars da ghar or apartment mil jaavega.
teh kithey survival job milegi ja mil sakdi hai.kinney dollar monthly chahidey ney ghar chalan wastey initially.
Plz dusso.
around $700-750 dee basement mil jayeeye gee!
for a family of 4 , ghar chaloan lai $1500-1600 at least (750 rent+300-400 grocery+ $150 for internet, Cable, Cell etc+ 300-400 Car/Insurance/Bus fare etc). Eh budget taan hee bunn sakdaa if tusee badee siaanap naal challey, otherwise ethhey taan kharchaa rukaan daa naao hee nai laindaa!
Survival job daa koi bharosaa nai, milan valia nu 2 din ch mil gai and jay kismat nai taan 6 month v lag janndey aa( I know a few cases), so othhey jaao tay pata laggey gaa, GTA area saara ikko vargaa hai, kiteey v challey jaao. Baaki survival job mil gai taan ghar theak chal jaanda hai, around $11/hr mil jandaaay aa, so full week kum kar kay $450bunn jandey aa, and full month vich bandaa 1800-2000 kmaa laindaa hai, so Gujaraa taan vadia hoo jayee gaa. Rubb daa naao laao tay aa jao ethhey!
Best wishes

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Dear parhar51

I fully agree with your comment "website of CIC is expressively a self contained process to be adhered to"
It appeared challenging at the start but with a bit of efforts and support of great forum like this, it's not that hard to pursue imm. process by our own.

In fact it'd be faster and realistic than becoming dead puppets in the hands of culprit Consultants, wasting money and repenting later on.
This all has happened with scores of individuals.

good luck!
regards

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Mr Rana,

Thanx for yr kind words.

Let all members of this forum join together and fight menace of immigration consultants ,particularly operating in Punjab .in their pusuite of robing gullible people of the state.Some of our senior members are so well conversant of Canadian Laws that they are good enough to suggest practicable solution to the problems ,if at all any other member faces.

Very good initiative ! Please keep it up.

parhar51

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
CLARIFICATION ASKED BY CHC, NEW DELHI.

Hi there,
Recently we got inquiry from CIC in which few things mismatched between me n my wife. couple of days back we recieved a letter frm CIC to clarify those things.

My query is ; what do u guyz think of our application now, will they approve it?
saadi kaafi lammi interview hoyi c jidde vich sirf 4 cheeza mismatch hoyian.

tuhanu kee lagda hein? kee generally CIC clarification mangadi hein, je mangdi vee te positive chances kinne hunde ne?

plz reply, tuhada chotta veer.
Sanjeev

coolbreeze

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
NEW DELHI, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 2011
LANDED..........
nov. 2011
Punjabi doctor from ' Dilli' planning to move to vancouver on immigrant visa.

Main sunya vancouver bada mehnga hega pur evi sunya ki punjabi bhra kafi othe' settled ne'.

Koi punjabi bhra mannu thoda guide kare othe shuruat vele kithe rehna chai da, taki punjabi vi hon te bahaut
mehnga vi na hove'.

Mehrbani.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
chc new delhi inquiry

Hello Sanjubaba,

Pl refer to ur post dtd July 25,2010.

u have not mentioned therein whether u have received 2nd AOR.If so,it appears CHC has started process of ur application and the discrepancy/mismatch of information may have been detected while scrutinizing ur application with the supporting documents.Authenticity of documents ,predominatly shall be considered more important.Filling of informations,may at times be considered a mere "clerical mistake". I am sure,u must have made the things clear while responding to the questions put by VO. ur truthfull reponse would certainly help them dertermine the fact and proceed further.This is indicative of the fact that vo new delhi has eventually put the ball rolling!

Let us pray for the best nd hopefully u will receive a call for medical,soon.

parhar51

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
coolbreeze said:
Punjabi doctor from ' Dilli' planning to move to vancouver on immigrant visa.

Main sunya vancouver bada mehnga hega pur evi sunya ki punjabi bhra kafi othe' settled ne'.

Koi punjabi bhra mannu thoda guide kare othe shuruat vele kithe rehna chai da, taki punjabi vi hon te bahaut
mehnga vi na hove'.

Mehrbani.
Surrey B.C., punjabi v bahut nay and sasta v bahut aa, thonu kaddey English bolan dee load hee nai painee kiteey v 8) 500 dee basement mil janndi hai, but biggest drawback is that otheey nuakri haini