Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
cheers to all punjabis.

BUDDY I RECENTLY RECIEVED INQUIRY FROM CIC 11/5/11. CAN YOU SUGGEST HOW MUCH TIME WILL THEY TAKE NOW ON TO RELEASE MEDICALS???
SSA TO ALL

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Re: cheers to all punjabis.

sANJUBABA said:
BUDDY I RECENTLY RECIEVED INQUIRY FROM CIC 11/5/11. CAN YOU SUGGEST HOW MUCH TIME WILL THEY TAKE NOW ON TO RELEASE MEDICALS???
SSA TO ALL
No idea! It is variable & depends upon several factors. As i remember, I received medical request 27 days later after verification call (they called my boss only and the call was of 36 seconds).

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010

but in our case it took 45 mins. she had very lengthy inquiry from me n my wife.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
hi seniors,

I hav one prob.
My passport is before marriage n i havnt updated spouse status. Yesterday i went for PCC n they said they wil issue PCC as a single not married n it wil create porb for spouse while issusing visa as i am prime applicant. They told me to re-issue passport.
My question is can i send my single status PCC or shud i re-issue passport n then apply for PCC?
Which option is better coz if i get passport wid normal process im getting appointment in end of july n after tht it will take 40 days.
To apply under tatkal verification from higher authority is required which is not possible 4 me.
Plz suggest some way.

Regards,
kg

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kg_bang said:
hi seniors,

I hav one prob.
My passport is before marriage n i havnt updated spouse status. Yesterday i went for PCC n they said they wil issue PCC as a single not married n it wil create porb for spouse while issusing visa as i am prime applicant. They told me to re-issue passport.
My question is can i send my single status PCC or shud i re-issue passport n then apply for PCC?
Which option is better coz if i get passport wid normal process im getting appointment in end of july n after tht it will take 40 days.
To apply under tatkal verification from higher authority is required which is not possible 4 me.
Plz suggest some way.

Regards,
kg
Currently sending PCC with your initial application is optional, you may send it with your application, or you may wait until CIO send the application to visa office and visa office ask for it.

Therefore if getting the PCCs will cause delay, I suggest you submit your application without them.

Did you get your proof of funding issue sorted out?

Wayne.

DOCTOR77

Jun 8, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
25-4-2011
Med's Done....
11-5-2011
Passport Req..
25-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-7-11
LANDED..........
LAND IN AUGUST 2011
Doglover said:
no effect at all, it will not take too much :)
thanks dear

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........

sANJUBABA said:
but in our case it took 45 mins. she had very lengthy inquiry from me n my wife.
Thats Y I told, it is variable and depends upon several factors

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Cappuccino said:
Currently sending PCC with your initial application is optional, you may send it with your application, or you may wait until CIO send the application to visa office and visa office ask for it.

Therefore if getting the PCCs will cause delay, I suggest you submit your application without them.

Wayne.

I hav already sent the application on 25th may n applied for PCC so the it will be ready by the time VO ask for it.
Now shud i get it as single?

kg

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Hi Wayne,

Next month im going to my home town for abt month or so coz of some work.
My permanent address is of my home town on passport.My spouse has already got pcc done. Can i get pcc from there or wil it b a prob if I hav pcc from different state?

kg

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
hello guys landed in toranto on 9th of june

caught jet airways from amritsar to toranto via new delhi. service is real cool , in flight meal was good as well . leg space was comforting.

however i must say experience at Brussels airport wasn't pleasing , they opened only one gate for security checks for three flights and you can imagine the ques and it was horror time with kid

landed at Pearson international on time , took five min to complete the whole process with immigration officers, only asked for how much money i brought in nothing else. NEITHER I PREFILLED ANY FORM FOR PR NOR DID I PREFILLED ANY B4 FORMS . AND NOBODY ASKED SO I DIDN'T CARE.( pr forms they WILL fill it for you on the immigration counter if you have address to give)

little bit funny incident happened at immigration back office , as me and my wife were busy collecting the information booklets on canada and ontario (should go and collect those even if you have the knowledge and skills) my daughter went into supervisor's office, and since nobody was there she climbed to the chair and started using his computer she is only one and half but she knows how to operate , like keyboard and mouse can do basic functions . so she switched it off, as we along with couple of officers went around looking for her . and we only realized that she was sitting in office when somebody went into the office to inquire about the server shut down, which she did. nobody made fuss about in fact supervisor appolizied to us that he left his door opened like that .welcome relief from India.

my friend was at the airport to receive us , so that went in nicely.

on 10th , i went to get registered for sin number, opened bank account with td canada , cleared my written exam for driving licence and will give road test next week . and then will buy my car . it is better if you have your own car it saves lot of time in travelling and open up whole new opportunities for you. Not going for work or employment agencies right now , my wife and kid are going back in couple of weeks so just gonna enjoy till they are here , keeping aside all the worries of work and settlement. actually considering volunteer work when i will be free after couple of weeks . should be good for resume and references.

ok there is one more thing , if you can buy your phone from here will be good instead of bringing from India, specially don't buy new one and bring it over here , it will open more billing or prepaid plans for you . i had a blackberry which i used in India , brought the same here but it didn't work. and i have nobody's contact details. so i am sorry if i haven't called anyone here in Canada or back home in India . for simple reason that i don't have anybody's number right now. so do me a favor and PM me your number i will get back to you as soon as i can.

i will be busy twomarrow and day after twomarrow going to see Niagara falls and going to a freind's place. will stay there for couple of days. so i will get back as soon as i can.

thanks and regards

Jaspreet Singh

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Doglover said:
Rubb Bhalli karaey gaa, Bus tusee Ibbadat karo, best wishes
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Punjab wech haunda tai kehnda Jee ayan nau!!!!!!!!!

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jassi,

Thanks for posting your landing experience. It is very useful and encouraging. Keep in touch with the Thread.

Enjoy Canada.

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks jassi pajii for your detailed landing process.
Many Congratulations on reaching your destination.

jassi_cool1980 said:
hello guys landed in toranto on 9th of june

caught jet airways from amritsar to toranto via new delhi. service is real cool , in flight meal was good as well . leg space was comforting.

however i must say experience at Brussels airport wasn't pleasing , they opened only one gate for security checks for three flights and you can imagine the ques and it was horror time with kid

landed at Pearson international on time , took five min to complete the whole process with immigration officers, only asked for how much money i brought in nothing else. NEITHER I PREFILLED ANY FORM FOR PR NOR DID I PREFILLED ANY B4 FORMS . AND NOBODY ASKED SO I DIDN'T CARE.( pr forms they WILL fill it for you on the immigration counter if you have address to give)

little bit funny incident happened at immigration back office , as me and my wife were busy collecting the information booklets on canada and ontario (should go and collect those even if you have the knowledge and skills) my daughter went into supervisor's office, and since nobody was there she climbed to the chair and started using his computer she is only one and half but she knows how to operate , like keyboard and mouse can do basic functions . so she switched it off, as we along with couple of officers went around looking for her . and we only realized that she was sitting in office when somebody went into the office to inquire about the server shut down, which she did. nobody made fuss about in fact supervisor appolizied to us that he left his door opened like that .welcome relief from India.

my friend was at the airport to receive us , so that went in nicely.

on 10th , i went to get registered for sin number, opened bank account with td canada , cleared my written exam for driving licence and will give road test next week . and then will buy my car . it is better if you have your own car it saves lot of time in travelling and open up whole new opportunities for you. Not going for work or employment agencies right now , my wife and kid are going back in couple of weeks so just gonna enjoy till they are here , keeping aside all the worries of work and settlement. actually considering volunteer work when i will be free after couple of weeks . should be good for resume and references.

ok there is one more thing , if you can buy your phone from here will be good instead of bringing from India, specially don't buy new one and bring it over here , it will open more billing or prepaid plans for you . i had a blackberry which i used in India , brought the same here but it didn't work. and i have nobody's contact details. so i am sorry if i haven't called anyone here in Canada or back home in India . for simple reason that i don't have anybody's number right now. so do me a favor and PM me your number i will get back to you as soon as i can.

i will be busy twomarrow and day after twomarrow going to see Niagara falls and going to a freind's place. will stay there for couple of days. so i will get back as soon as i can.

thanks and regards

Jaspreet Singh

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
by grace of waheguru got my open licence today , really happy . looking for car right now