18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Indian bai phare tusi Chandigarh de Ho.
Je canam wale kuch nahin dasde to uhdaa sir kha Jo phone kar kar ke.

Good luck

(INDIAN) said:
i applied from canam but they do ask any to do that

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
;Daho eh sab to wadiya gal a.....thand rakho.......aj kal CHC wale ehi kara rahe ne......
jams2 said:
Mera bhaji second AOR 3 june da..... Mere wangu thand rakho.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canam wake kanjar kande ne 11 months wait karo koi apna mobile number dav discuss karia phone te

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Col Patra from Can Am must have Promised you the world

(INDIAN) said:
i applied from canam but they do ask any to do that

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
jams2 said:
Hey wayne! Don't name it as a fraud without knowing everything. Let me explain everything to u. I have written that some money was borrowed from my father....means I had a Property in my name which we have sold only 4 months before applying for PR. That money was deposited in my fathers joint account with me coz my Pan card was not issued at that time. And it was a huge ammount. So at the time of submission I took some of the money from that account and added to my own joint account with my wife. So the money was mine and is mine. I don't want to delay my case for such huge statements and if they will check then I have the proof for that deal which was on my name. So I decided to send only bank certificate......Understand?
Think for the next time when u call someone or something 'FRAUD'........... :D
No hard feelings buddy. Took my precious time. Now 'm getting late for my job. Talk to ya later buddy.
Well, you said you had "borrowed money from your father". If the above is true, you haven't borrowed any money. So why say that you'd borrowed it? That's what mislead me.

And you are still concealing things from CIC - you are including only a bank certificate because you want to conceal the large deposit from CIC. If the funds are genuinely yours, what did you have to hide?

No hard feelings from my side either and I am sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick - but I have a bee in my bonnet about this particular issue. I've seen several cases where people have borrowed money for proof of funds - from relatives or even loans - seeming to think that the rules don't apply to them. Then they come onto this forum (comfortably the largest Canadian immigration forum in the world) and start asking advice on whether they can include only bank certificate because they borrowed funds and don't want CIC to see the large deposits on their account, seemingly oblivious to the fact that this is illegal.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
jassi_cool1980 said:
whoooooooooooooooo real harsh words for somebody borrowing money from father :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Not harsh words at all, it is just the truth :)

Please see below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

"You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person."

It does not say:

"But borrowing from your father is ok, or if you feel the rules don't apply to you".

Borrowing money and then claiming on your forms that this money is yours is no less fraudulent than false job offers, phoney educational documents etc. Arriving in Canada with borrowed money puts an even bigger financial burden on the immigrant, as well as an unfair burden on the Canadian welfare system. And also, especially if you are from a popular NOC, an application with ineligible borrowed funds could be taking in a place in the cap which an eligible application could use.

Personally I think CIC should instantly reject at the first stage any application which includes bank certificate only, and no statements, since it is just inviting fraud otherwise.

Wayne.

jams2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
21-April-2010
AOR Received.
26-April-2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
27-April-2010(CIO to NDVO)
Med's Request
22-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
1-NOV-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
22-OCT-2013 with medicals.
VISA ISSUED...
10-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
SOON
Cappuccino said:
Not harsh words at all, it is just the truth :)

Please see below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

"You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person."

It does not say:

"But borrowing from your father is ok, or if you feel the rules don't apply to you".

Borrowing money and then claiming on your forms that this money is yours is no less fraudulent than false job offers, phoney educational documents etc. Arriving in Canada with borrowed money puts an even bigger financial burden on the immigrant, as well as an unfair burden on the Canadian welfare system. And also, especially if you are from a popular NOC, an application with ineligible borrowed funds could be taking in a place in the cap which an eligible application could use.

Personally I think CIC should instantly reject at the first stage any application which includes bank certificate only, and no statements, since it is just inviting fraud otherwise.

Wayne.
Yaar aah 'Wayne' bhaji te mere pichhe e pai ge hath muh dho ke. Banda puchhe b bhaji tuhanu koi takleef aa. Main jiven marji fund show kran janab, j main kuch galat krunga te nuksan mera e aa. Main apni post ch likheya v c k seniors mere nalo changi advise denge te eh fir mere nal aukhe hoyi jande janab.
Baki j koi genuine docs bhejda ya fraud; ehde naal baki kise di processing te koi farak ni painda wayne bhaji. Visa officer khud ja ke ni inquiry karn janda.
If u r not good in Punjabi then I wanted to tell u buddy; DO NOT make such harsh statements about anyone on the forum. You never know that how genuine is one's docs. So plz fighting on forum. Its the work of cic that whom they wanna reject or accept, YOU ARE NOT A VISA OFFICER. Mind it...............

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
jams2 said:
Yaar aah 'Wayne' bhaji te mere pichhe e pai ge hath muh dho ke. Banda puchhe b bhaji tuhanu koi takleef aa. Main jiven marji fund show kran janab, j main kuch galat krunga te nuksan mera e aa. Main apni post ch likheya v c k seniors mere nalo changi advise denge te eh fir mere nal aukhe hoyi jande janab.
Baki j koi genuine docs bhejda ya fraud; ehde naal baki kise di processing te koi farak ni painda wayne bhaji. Visa officer khud ja ke ni inquiry karn janda.
If u r not good in Punjabi then I wanted to tell u buddy; DO NOT make such harsh statements about anyone on the forum. You never know that how genuine is one's docs. So plz fighting on forum. Its the work of cic that whom they wanna reject or accept, YOU ARE NOT A VISA OFFICER. Mind it...............
/ignoring first 3 lines because I don't speak that language so I do not understand what you have written.

As for your "DO NOT make such harsh statements about anyone on the forum", I respond "DO NOT tell me what I may or may not write here". This is a public forum and I think my thoughts and opinions on this matter are very valid.

Of course it is CIC's decision who to accept and reject, but this is based on what they are sent. What some people are doing is DECEIVING and LYING to CIC by pretending funds are genuinely theirs, when they are not. And seems like people are getting away with it.

It is a sad state of affairs that some people want to begin their new life in Canada with an act of law-breaking and fraud. If you borrow money for settlement funds - it doesn't matter if it's from a company, or your father, or anyone - this is against the rules and I strongly believe it is wrong. As does the Canadian government.

I have very strong opinions on this matter, and I will be arguing against anyone who posts here asking if it's ok to borrow money for settlement funds. Because it is not.

Wayne.

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
Waiting for a visa is both exciting and frustrating. In between days, I just try to stay positive knowing that it will come soon. This Migrating to Canada is informative and gives me valuable information while I'm still in my homeland and waiting for the maple leaf.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSA to all Punjabis,

@ jams2

22g tusi apne account wich funds pao te bank statement send karo, baki goli maro. Kuch ni hunda, envi ghabrai da ni. Canada walian nu $ nal matlab hai jithon marzi leao.

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
charninder said:
SSA to all Punjabis,

@ jams2

22g tusi apne account wich funds pao te bank statement send karo, baki goli maro. Kuch ni hunda, envi ghabrai da ni. Canada walian nu $ nal matlab hai jithon marzi leao.
pakki gal hai? je hale sirf bank certificate bhej daiye tan nai chalu?

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
jams2 said:
Hi kg, may be seniors can advise you better but in my case I have sent only bank certificate coz of same reason as of urs.
thanks jams2.
par tuhade kolon bhaji ohna ne bank statement mangi hai ke nai hale?

Te ik gal hor, self addressed envelops da ki size hona chahida hai?

kg