fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
At max they could ask their local MP's to query CIC who would ask your consent first (in the form of signed consent form) to query CIC.

I have been through that and i don't think it effectively changes any thing. CIC proceeds the way they normally do with an application.

In my case, it was delayed because of strikes / wp rules being rewritten.

So the only feedback received was citing the above reasons for delay and that it is "in process". No more specific details. So i dont really think there is any advantage.

Nicolle

Jan 23, 2014
Thanks, and my problem the cic send a message sayin i need to undergo medical examination but i already undergo medical examination and my physician already send it in ottawa.can my employer follow up my medical result?

Thanks for the help

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
If i were you i would try getting some record numbers etc. from Medical practitioner and forward that to CIC directly. In my experience they respond better this way vs employer trying to validate why they haven't received medical

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Nicolle said:
Thanks, and my problem the cic send a message sayin i need to undergo medical examination but i already undergo medical examination and my physician already send it in ottawa.can my employer follow up my medical result?

Thanks for the help
Upon completion of Medical either it is upfront or requested by CIC applicant receive a confirmation letter or receipt by the DMP which has unique number. If you have some kind of confirmation receipt or number than email the same to cic and also attach a copy of that receipt on that email.

Hope this helps.