+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flying within Canada whilst out of status?

C

Classic Chucks

Just to say thanks again to the advice here, we flew there and back last weekend without any issues. Only the airline took a quick look at the passport on check in and on boarding, security no problems just scanned boarding pass and dont check IDs, let alone have time to figure someone is here without status!
Great news!

Reactions: Oldmacwright

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
That sounds good. I am waiting for my pgwp to come through but have been invited to Halifax for a company party (i am in Newfoundland). I have read you only need a valid ID...like a drivers license (I have that).

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
That sounds good. I am waiting for my pgwp to come through but have been invited to Halifax for a company party (i am in Newfoundland). I have read you only need a valid ID...like a drivers license (I have that).
Yeh don't sweat it, we were worried to death over this for months and could have saved alot of worry in hindsight! All that matters is your ID is valid and matches the boarding pass. When you think flying within in Canada is just like getting a bus to another province really.. Security check is only about making sure you aren't carrying weapons etc

Reactions: russ6970

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yeh don't sweat it, we were worried to death over this for months and could have saved alot of worry in hindsight! All that matters is your ID is valid and matches the boarding pass. When you think flying within in Canada is just like getting a bus to another province really.. Security check is only about making sure you aren't carrying weapons etc
Excellent. I have my British passport, but will show my drivers license at security