+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flying Tonight after 2 rejections :)

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi Helican ,
Great Hear about ur success ... I need your help now ....

My Visa got refused for Sep 2017 intake .I applied for CAIPS & awaiting the details . But i am identifying my own mistakes what i did in 1st attempt .
1) Opted for a lower course from my current studies . i am a double graduate & as an insane i opted for a 1 year diploma course ... which was related to my current work profile though !!!
2) Didn't attach my employer NOC for the approved leave & joining back date confirmation also .
3) Didn't attach my resume for the support of my selected course .
3) And wrote a pathetic SOP .. which i realized after getting the refusal ..

Now i need help in applying under General category ... Can you please tell me what are the documents requirement under this category ..
And what is the difference between a cover letter and a SOP ..

Awaiting for early reply . Help Help ....

Regards ,
Ayesha Sultana

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am flying tonight. All the best to all! Don't loose hope. Don't hurry and make mistakes. KEEP CALM AND APPLY . Msg me if any suggestions required.

@Helican,

Welcome to Canada.
Your story is a source of motivation for lots of members of this forum.

Just like you I remember when a few of us first arrived years ago and also full of anxiety.

As a new Comer if you need any type of help or if you questions feel free to contact me or the guys at studentsconnect.
We dedicate our time to help new comers with information with just about anything in Canada.

The best is yet to come

Reactions: Helican

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
After 2 rejection did you change anything course college or etc.
Or as such you put file and get visa.

What changes you made to get visa.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
After 2 rejection did you change anything course college or etc.
Or as such you put file and get visa.

What changes you made to get visa.
didnt change the course and college. But I got confused with the reason in the rejection letter. Both the times, they said "Other reasons". So finally ordered CAIPS and then revised SOP little bit and provided explanation for the doubts that visa officer had. Honestly, once it gets rejected then you should spend some time to analyze what went wrong. Dont get desperate and again submit the same docs. If you have to wait for next intake then wait but dont hurry. If possible, apply for CAIPS. It's much more cheaper than the $150 visa fee. Just costs $16. Read it and then prepare docs again.

Reactions: Playcold

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am preparing a tracker for Jan 2018 for India (all visa offices). It is very difficult to know if you are the only one whose application is not moving. This will also help all to know which visa office is faster and if its university student or college students whose applications are getting preference. Complete the info or message me directly and I will prepare a consolidated excel sheet and post every day. See example below,

username - example
Visa Office - Bangalore
App Submitted Date - 06/09/2017
Medical updated - not yet
Visa Issued/Rejected - not yet
College/Uni Name - Seneca College

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Helican bro I need your suggestion .
See I to get 2 refusal and the CAIPS report state that ....a 24year old PA(personal applicant) want to pursue PG course having 5.5 in writing. Further note that he is employed after graduation till now didn't get logic to leave the job and pursue further study with great expense.

No , I change the course from PG to one year PG diploma . Which requires 6?5 not less than 5.5 which I have .
Funding I show more now loan, GIC , saving . Arround 30lac

Also u have support letter from college .
For my course and eligibility.

Also I made strong SOP

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Helican bro I need your suggestion .
See I to get 2 refusal and the CAIPS report state that ....a 24year old PA(personal applicant) want to pursue PG course having 5.5 in writing. Further note that he is employed after graduation till now didn't get logic to leave the job and pursue further study with great expense.

No , I change the course from PG to one year PG diploma . Which requires 6?5 not less than 5.5 which I have .
Funding I show more now loan, GIC , saving . Arround 30lac

Also u have support letter from college .
For my course and eligibility.

Also I made strong SOP
Man, you should have not applied with 5.5 in writing. Visa officer never likes to see anything below 6. College will usually give letter but visa officers are very strict about the scores. Dont apply again with appearing for IELTS. do you have the same course in May 2018???

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Man, you should have not applied with 5.5 in writing. Visa officer never likes to see anything below 6. College will usually give letter but visa officers are very strict about the scores. Dont apply again with appearing for IELTS. do you have the same course in May 2018???
No I have change my course from PG to PG diploma .
First I have 2year PG course
Now going for 1year PG diploma
Course is same level is different.

And my counsultancy say you will get visa for one year program....we also attach a support letter from college .

Common man people getting visa having 5.5 in one module ...also don't blame or point out that.
6.5 band and having one module 5.5 is enulf eligiblity for Canada ...just need rite course in rite college and level.

patelsonu1990

Sep 8, 2017
Any help or suggestions?
Got my visa after waiting for 4 months. Will be flying on 16 September.

Ps. 2 Rejections and a hell lot of waiting.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No I have change my course from PG to PG diploma .
First I have 2year PG course
Now going for 1year PG diploma
Course is same level is different.

And my counsultancy say you will get visa for one year program....we also attach a support letter from college .

Common man people getting visa having 5.5 in one module ...also don't blame or point out that.
6.5 band and having one module 5.5 is enulf eligiblity for Canada ...just need rite course in rite college and level.
In your CAIPS, the visa officer did not say anything about any other module. Why only pointed out writing 5.5??? If you are confident then go ahead. All the best with your application!

Reactions: Jaishkumar

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Because I m going for which has REQUIREMENT 6.5 band not less than 6band .
But in PG diploma requirement requirement is less 6 band not less than 5.5 or 6.5 not less than 5.5 in some colleges.

So, I m confident even IDP Education counsultancy also tell me the....same.

That you didn't choose rite course according to bands, and college u choose lambton is blacklist also SOP is poor.
More over funding you didn't mention in Non sop .

So, I have corrected all the stuff ...now I am going to apply 3rd time ...hoping for positive result.

Reactions: Helican

Mayende

Aug 7, 2017
Hi am silver from Uganda,I was denied study permit on 24th July and I reapplied on 2nd of August but I haven't got a reply yet.do u think i still have a chance because school started on 5th of this month.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi am silver from Uganda,I was denied study permit on 24th July and I reapplied on 2nd of August but I haven't got a reply yet.do u think i still have a chance because school started on 5th of this month.
Its more than a month now. Hopefully you should get a response in a weeks time. If it's approved then just ask the college to defer to Jan. And if its not, then you still have to defer for Jan if you wish to reapply

Tan23

Sep 6, 2017
Hi I am reallly glad it worked out for you and I feel inspired now. My academic chair is going to write a letter to cic , what can he write to convince them given that moving to college from uni is suspicion in their eyes that I am not able to keep up thanks