+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flying to Toronto for Soft Landing

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are planning to fly to Toronto on Friday, complete our landing formalities, stay in Canada for a couple of days and then return to the US.

Do we have people who have flown into Canada for their soft landing process? Any experience that can be shared will be really helpful!

Thanks

NovaBe

Jan 11, 2021
Hi. I have also been researching but all I have uncovered is that it is not allowed as you must be coming to settle. However, persons who have driven to the border from the US have been successful in validating the COPR and returning to the US the same day.

Would you mind sharing your experience when you land.

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi. I have also been researching but all I have uncovered is that it is not allowed as you must be coming to settle. However, persons who have driven to the border from the US have been successful in validating the COPR and returning to the US the same day.

Would you mind sharing your experience when you land.
Have you read any stories/user experience?

NovaBe

Jan 11, 2021
Hi. I haven't come across any stories about soft landing via flying.

The forum has a few threads abt people's experiences when doing a soft landing via driving. Most ppl were working in the US. You can use the search bar to find those posts as there are quite a number of them.