+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flying School

SajanMalhi

Apr 21, 2015
I currently decided to take professional course in Harv's Air... Any suggestions about this school or flying?

And what should I do after completing my course? I want to be a airline pilot. But planning to take it step by step. probably gain experience as a flight instructor, then carrier pilot, then co-pilot. Or should go for commercial aircraft, i.e. Airbus A320 rating, then apply for a job?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
SajanMalhi said:
I currently decided to take professional course in Harv's Air... Any suggestions about this school or flying?

And what should I do after completing my course? I want to be a airline pilot. But planning to take it step by step. probably gain experience as a flight instructor, then carrier pilot, then co-pilot. Or should go for commercial aircraft, i.e. Airbus A320 rating, then apply for a job?
As an aviation personnel i will give you some guide. For being a pilot in any country first you need alot of money. The flying schools will take around 25 lacs (INR) and in 25lacs you will only get CPL. to work as an airline pilot you need 1500 hours experience in canada and flying schools will give you around 300 hours on completion so rest either you have to pay more 40lacs to gain experience or you have to work as flight instructor paying more 10lacs. so make sure you are financially strong.

Pilot in canada is a good option. If you are financially strong to spend around 80 lacs then you should directly go for cpl and then a320 ratings.
but if you are not that strong then go for aircraft maintenance engineering in canada...

If you are going to any flying school then make sure that it is well recognized so that you don't face any visa issues.

Best of luck :)

ashishk22

Nov 4, 2014
I have had a few of friends complete their flying there, but headed back home on completion. Its pretty decent school.

I'm not sure if you get a workpermit once you complete your CPL. Do check with the school and keep us posted.

SajanMalhi

Apr 21, 2015
Jeet050 said:
As an aviation personnel i will give you some guide. For being a pilot in any country first you need alot of money. The flying schools will take around 25 lacs (INR) and in 25lacs you will only get CPL. to work as an airline pilot you need 1500 hours experience in canada and flying schools will give you around 300 hours on completion so rest either you have to pay more 40lacs to gain experience or you have to work as flight instructor paying more 10lacs. so make sure you are financially strong.

Pilot in canada is a good option. If you are financially strong to spend around 80 lacs then you should directly go for cpl and then a320 ratings.
but if you are not that strong then go for aircraft maintenance engineering in canada...

If you are going to any flying school then make sure that it is well recognized so that you don't face any visa issues.

Best of luck :)

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it will be costly. But I don't want to pay for earning that experience that's why I will try to become an flying instructor first so that I can gain experience. And plus, I already finished my course Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering. :)

And I got another problem, can you help me out with this one as well?

Having an error during online application for student visa.

Trying to upload my IMM 1294 file, but there's an error coming out:

"The answer you provided previously in the question flow for 'Country of nationality of your passport' does not correspond with the value for 'Passport – Country of issue' in the application form. Please modify your answer in the question flow or the value in the application form."

I'm an Indian national (citizen), but my birthplace and issue of passport are from Philippines.

Any help in figuring out what the error is all about? Thank you in advance. Hoping to get the answers really quickly.

Regards,

Sajan

SajanMalhi

Apr 21, 2015
ashishk22 said:
I have had a few of friends complete their flying there, but headed back home on completion. Its pretty decent school.

I'm not sure if you get a workpermit once you complete your CPL. Do check with the school and keep us posted.
Really? Wow, hope I could meet them there soon :) Yeah, been surfing a lot and doing a lot of research about the school. :)

Well, I'll do my best. Thank you for everything. And yes, will do keep posting. :)

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
SajanMalhi said:

If you still considering flight school in Canada you should check out the AVCANADA forum.

From what I have seen over on the AVCANADA forum, Harvs generally has very good reviews.