+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling done ...

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Hi All

I received my stamped visas ... and had to renter to do my landing for PR

So as suggested by forum members,Qorax I did flagpoling thru Buffalo .... and renter Canada

Let me tell you the officers at US border were really good and they let me do that without any problems ....

They just send make u turnard at the border and let you renter canada ...

So anyone planning to do landing within Canada ... do flagpoling and yeah dont waste money going to your home country (in my case - India) or dont get a US visa ... just do flagpoling ..

And yeah i asked the question to the US border gaurd - it doesnt make a difference when u apply for US visa because it just a administrative refusal letter ... and next time we apply for visa - we dont hv to mention that

Finally one big thank you to all the forum members - & seniors - for always coming and helping out - m glad i didnt waste money on Consultant

God bless u all -

Now waiting for my wife to do her landing ....

all the best to all of you ... not only with immigration but in all walk of life

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinem

Feb 15, 2014
Hello All,

As I have tried the flag poling at the US- Canada border today, I am glad to share some info related to "Work Permit Change Conditions".

I had to change one of the conditions in my IEC work permit which restricted me working in Healthcare Related Job. I had applied for change conditions in paper format to CPC- Vegreville. As I haven't received any response within the specified time, I called up CIC. One of the call center assistant informed that the application has not yet picked. He suggested to try flag poling.

As I had Visa Waiver to Enter USA , I traveled today to USA and came back to Canadian Border through Rainbow Bridge with the work permit. Informed the officer at the booth about the change conditions. He issued an yellow paper and directed us to the CBSE building. An officer asked me to provide the E-Medical Document . He verified it and issued a new Work Permit after condition #3 removed. I have paid $155 as fee.

For those who have no visa to enter USA :Go to USA side and tell the officer that you are here for Work Permit Renewal / Change conditions. They will issue you an administrative Refusal Document and redirect you back to Canada. Go to CBSE and tell inform them about your work permit. They will do it for you.

My suggestion is : For change conditions , its allways better to try at the border before sending application to CPC-V.

Good luck Everyone.

I personally thank all members of this forum, especially PMM.