+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling at Vancouver BC

Oct 30, 2018
Good afternoon everyone!

I couldn't find a better place to post this so i decided to post my question here.

I just received my confirmation of PR today! and i'm going to flag pole at Peace Arch border. Have anyone flag-polled at Peace Arch before that can share some exciting experience?

Also another questions would be if i need an US Visad for flag-polling ? I'm from Viet Nam and we are not listed under visa waiver program. Any opinion would be much appreciated !

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good afternoon everyone!

I couldn't find a better place to post this so i decided to post my question here.

I just received my confirmation of PR today! and i'm going to flag pole at Peace Arch border. Have anyone flag-polled at Peace Arch before that can share some exciting experience?

Also another questions would be if i need an US Visad for flag-polling ? I'm from Viet Nam and we are not listed under visa waiver program. Any opinion would be much appreciated !
Hi

You do not need a US visa. You just tell US CBP that you are flagpoling and they give you an administrative refusal and turn you back around to Canada.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Good afternoon everyone!

this guy also did it near vancouver

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/flagpoling-and-landing-on-foot-as-a-pedestrian-at-boundary-bay-point-roberts.616620/