+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling at Sarnia

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi!
bro can you please guide me I need your help regarding landing I tired today 3 times in all bridges near Niagara they send me back
I went Sarina port of entry today around 1:00pm. My wife has US visa but me and son don’t have the US visa. We flagpole at the border. The staff is super friendly. He treated us very well.

Then we go to Canada border agency it took around 20 mins and everything was done. The lady is super super helpful. I recommend this is the most easiest border to flagpole rather than going to Niagara which has long queues and quota. Also, staff is super friendly at Sarina Border.

Immizu

Aug 1, 2019
bro can you please guide me I need your help regarding landing I tired today 3 times in all bridges near Niagara they send me back

Yes! That’s the reason behind we also go Sarnia. Though it’s a bit of drive but it’s worth it. Niagara usually have per day quota and you have to be there at super early. Sarnia is open all the time, no quotas and you can go there anytime or even on weekends.

Reactions: Elan87

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I
Yes! That’s the reason behind we also go Sarnia. Though it’s a bit of drive but it’s worth it. Niagara usually have per day quota and you have to be there at super early. Sarnia is open all the time, no quotas and you can go there anytime or even on weekends.
by the way bro I just did my landing process in thousand Islands Bridge it’s really super easy and very good officers. I’ll highly recommend if anyone what to do landing please go 1000 island please good luck to everyone.

Immizu

Aug 1, 2019
I

by the way bro I just did my landing process in thousand Islands Bridge it’s really super easy and very good officers. I’ll highly recommend if anyone what to do landing please go 1000 island please good luck to everyone.
Yes! That’s also the nice option. Except from Niagara rest all are the good options.

miguelomaniac

Apr 5, 2019
Does anyone know if sarnia is 24/7 for this process? I am planning on going during the night and arrive there at around 10:30pm is that possible?

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
Is there any body here who recently did flagpoling through Sarnia border?

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
Got COPR for my mother in PGP category on Dec 15, 2019.
Requested inland appointment Dec 16.
Got response from IRCC that they forwarded my request to Etobicoke IRCC and Etobicoke shall respond in 6 weeks.
Decided to do flagpoling instead for Sarnia entry.

Started journey on Sat Dec 21 at around 8am. Arrived at the blue water bridge toll at 1pm after stopping for lunch. Long line at bridge due to holidays. Took an hour and half to cross the bridge.

At US border officer asked
Where are you heading. I told my mother would be like to do flagpoling and I am assisting her.

(I had US visitor visa) my mother did not.
I was asked to park my vehicle and just take passports and go in the office. Car keys and mobile to be left inside car.

Went inside office. Mom was given white paper stating denied entry to USA.

Officer then asked us to walk out with him to other direction going towards Canada . Car was already brought there by the officer. All process took about 30 mins or so.

We left for Canada. Arrives at immigration. Officer lady asked purpose of visit. I told my mother is landing and I am assisting. She is asked to go in the office building.

Went gave the passports copr of my mother. I had PR card that was expired, but had valid copr document. Gave all that. Waited from 3:30 pm to 4:30pm.

Not sure why they weren't calling us. Anyhow at 4:30 the lady officer called and got my mother copr signed.

Told her to get a new sin and get OHIP as she was eligible. (she was in Canada for more than 180 days physically present in Canada on supervisa prior to getting copr.

Got all done in a day. It was long but at least didn't had to wait for inland landing.

After returning back I saw email from Etobicoke IRCC office that they gave my mother appointment for January 7, which obviously will now be have to be cancelled.

Just sharing my experience for Sarnia landing.

Reactions: zini_zinparast