+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling at osoyoos,BC border timings!

Unkyt

Dec 9, 2018
Hello there, I live in Kelowna,BC. I wanted to go to Osoyoos border for validation of my Confirmation of Permenant Residence (for Flagpoling). Does anyone know days and timings for that procedure. Because I've heard that flagpoling is not a 24hours service even if the border is open 24 hours.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello there, I live in Kelowna,BC. I wanted to go to Osoyoos border for validation of my Confirmation of Permenant Residence (for Flagpoling). Does anyone know days and timings for that procedure. Because I've heard that flagpoling is not a 24hours service even if the border is open 24 hours.
Hi

The flagpoling restrictions are only at particular borders in Ontario and Quebec. You should be fine at Osoyoos.

Reactions: Unkyt

Unkyt

Dec 9, 2018
Hi

The flagpoling restrictions are only at particular borders in Ontario and Quebec. You should be fine at Osoyoos.
Oh I see.. I moved here from Ontario last year and some people from there told me that I should check the timings because Niagara falls and fort Erie borders have certain days and times for Flagpoling.
Thanks for your response