FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
When I filed my PR application I entered details of my flagpoling to US from Canada.
This was entered in Client Information sheet in Statutory Questions.

I tried to be as honest as possible. Well in flagpole we do get a kind of denied entry.
However, now I know that flagpoling is just an Administrative Denial and one MUST NOT PUT THIS PART IN THE STAT QUESTION.

My mistake put a review required on my file back in Nov-2019 and in May-2020 that is 7 months later my file is still in RR.
I would advice anyone not to make this stupid mistake

Let the discussion end here.

Thanks,
Thomas

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the information Thomas. Unfortunately, I input the flagpole I did in my PR application...
U said you got a review required on your application, how did you find out? Did IRCC send you an email indicating they are doing this or you requested an update by webform due to the application has not been proceeded till May?

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
I made flagpole in the past to renew my wife and kid's visitors visa and I did not declare it as refusal in my PR application. For info, my PR application was approved in March, so this is not seen as refusal to enter the states.

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Thanks for the information Thomas. Unfortunately, I input the flagpole I did in my PR application...
U said you got a review required on your application, how did you find out? Did IRCC send you an email indicating they are doing this or you requested an update by webform due to the application has not been proceeded till May?
by gcms notes.. u cant do anything now to fix it.. they would eventually clear your file but probably some extra delay cos of this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
When I filed my PR application I entered details of my flagpoling to US from Canada.

I tried to be as honest as possible. Well in flagpole we do get a kind of denied entry.
However, now I know that flagpoling is just an Administrative Denial and one MUST NOT PUT THIS PART IN THE STAT QUESTION.

My mistake put a review required on my file back in Nov-2019 and in May-2020 that is 7 months later my file is still in RR.

Thanks,
Thomas
Thank you for reporting it, this will be useful for applicants who are in a similar situation.

I wish you good luck!

Reactions: Novera

Novera

Jul 26, 2021

Thanks,
Thomas
I don't know if you're still active here but is it still the case? So we don't have to declare flagpole as refusal in our PR forms?