Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I just looked up from the website:
Border Information Service (BIS), provides computerized information 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Agents are only available regular business hours, Monday to Friday (08:00 - 16:00 local time/except holidays.
So what is the meaning of agents available? No agent on Sunday means can or cannot do landing? Pls advise.
Immigration officers are always available. Border is 24 hours open. Few of my friends even landed in weekend. If you concerned then just go after 8.00 am. Don't plan to go midnight hahahhaha. If border is open 24 hrs then it mean everytime someone there, and if someone their then they always have stamps handy. if they have stamps handy then they have computer system up running (because if someone from USA coming to Canada that late/early then they have to enter the person into computer and landing is same thing.)

Last edited:
Reactions: honhon

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Immigration officers are always available. Border is 24 hours open. Few of my friends even landed in weekend. If you concerned then just go after 8.00 am. Don't plan to go midnight hahahhaha. If border is open 24 hrs then it mean everytime someone there, and if someone their then they always have stamps handy. they they have stamps handy then they have computer system up running (because if someone from USA coming to Canada that late/early then they have to enter the person into computer and landing is same thing.)
Thanks for advice. As I am not available on weekdays, that's why I want to do it at weekends.

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Immigration officers are always available. Border is 24 hours open. Few of my friends even landed in weekend. If you concerned then just go after 8.00 am. Don't plan to go midnight hahahhaha. If border is open 24 hrs then it mean everytime someone there, and if someone their then they always have stamps handy. if they have stamps handy then they have computer system up running (because if someone from USA coming to Canada that late/early then they have to enter the person into computer and landing is same thing.)
Thx again and we landed today. No one line up and everything are running smooth.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thx again and we landed today. No one line up and everything are running smooth.
congrats.

As i told boundary bay is the easiest border in whole BC. Thank you for taking suggestion. i saw bunch of people ask suggestion and never believe it for this and then end up going peach arch and wait 45 mins to an hour there. hahhaah..

anyways congrats. now link up your PR card application to the cic account.

honhon

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
congrats.

As i told boundary bay is the easiest border in whole BC. Thank you for taking suggestion. i saw bunch of people ask suggestion and never believe it for this and then end up going peach arch and wait 45 mins to an hour there. hahhaah..

anyways congrats. now link up your PR card application to the cic account.
Thx for ur advice indeed. You are the best! No waiting time and really can land on Sunday and the two officers who help me for the doc are nice too.

For the PR card, I try to link but cant successful. Is it due to Sunday or wrong info i put, I just wondered. Is that just input the UCI no. and the info requested will do? I tried few times and still caanot link up. Will try tmr.
Thx again

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thx for ur advice indeed. You are the best! No waiting time and really can land on Sunday and the two officers who help me for the doc are nice too.

For the PR card, I try to link but cant successful. Is it due to Sunday or wrong info i put, I just wondered. Is that just input the UCI no. and the info requested will do? I tried few times and still caanot link up. Will try tmr.
Thx again

You can try all options. UCI with family name or other drop down options

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

I plan to do my landing at Point Roberts as well. Just waiting to receive my COPR in the mail.

Cheers!

Reactions: honhon

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What Documents need to be carried, can I go with a cell phone? what type of questions can be expected? evening 4 to 9 I would like to prefer is that okay?

cjenki

Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone know if Boundary Bay has certain times you are allowed to flag pole or can you go at anytime?

Thanks!

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if Boundary Bay has certain times you are allowed to flag pole or can you go at anytime?

Thanks!
there is certain quota per day (applicants) at some places, not sure about this one. after that they will tell you to come back another day

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019

Thanks!
I went on a Saturday around 2 pm and although there was a line up in both sides (between 20-30 cars) I had no wait time since I was a pedestrian. It took me less than 30 minutes to do the whole thing.

Siri1208

Aug 30, 2016
Immigration services are provided 24*7days in a week at all land borders. Only one border in Canada not is Niagara Ontario. Boundary Bay Border is the one of the easiest border in BC. it took me 5-10 mins for landing only.
Hi
Is it just a walk-in at Boundary Bay Border or do I require any appointment ? And also when you arrived did you first check with Canada border officers or just directly went into US border? Can we go any weekday?
Please answer these as I am going next week. Thank you

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi
Is it just a walk-in at Boundary Bay Border or do I require any appointment ? And also when you arrived did you first check with Canada border officers or just directly went into US border? Can we go any weekday?
Please answer these as I am going next week. Thank you
Just drive or walk straight to the US side officers and tell them your are here for flag pole. Stepping out from Canadian Side you won’t see any stop by Canadian officers. US side officers will ask your passport COPR papers and stamp your passport last page as flagpole and follow ti further instructions from US officer how to get back to Canadian officers.