+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flagpole in niagara falls

KoreanYOON

Oct 31, 2017
i am planning to do flagpole in rainbow bridge for my PGWP and my wife's visitor visa

I know that we have to go there only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

How about the time? Ayntime on those days? or is there specific time?

and does my wife need some documents for her visitor visa?

thanks,

cisco_kidd

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
I wasn't aware of limitation of days. I did this for my sister (and myself) on random days and times I just chose convenient for me. The agent will direct you inside and there should be anyone inside that's able to help. If this changed as of 2 years ago I'm not aware. Both were done at Peace.

i am planning to do flagpole in rainbow bridge for my PGWP and my wife's visitor visa

I know that we have to go there only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

How about the time? Ayntime on those days? or is there specific time?

and does my wife need some documents for her visitor visa?

thanks,

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I wasn't aware of limitation of days. I did this for my sister (and myself) on random days and times I just chose convenient for me. The agent will direct you inside and there should be anyone inside that's able to help. If this changed as of 2 years ago I'm not aware. Both were done at Peace.
This restriction I believe only came into play last 2 years given the volume of traffic crossing over during weekends .

Whilst CBSA are sort of obliged to process genuine travellers landing from the US the thought is that the added burden of processing flagpolers from Canada maybe became too much at land borders at weekends. You could also speculate that CBSA believed flagpolers should follow due process with IRCC inside Canada and not at the land border but that’s just speculation, only CBSA management obviously know the real reason.