+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flag Polling:Post Graduate Work Permit for International Students in 15 mins

mvpv

Oct 5, 2015
This must be my lucky day,
Got my PGWP in 15 mins,
1.Crossed the Canadian border through Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls at 10 am, it took me about 20 minutes and slight traffic.
2.Informed the Guard about Flag Polling, he checked my Passport and gave Notice of Refusal entry to U.S form and told me return to Canadian Border side
3. Paid 4.25 cad for customs and entered to Canada, Guard at Canadian Border Services checked my Passport again and directed me to Canadian Border Services office, i parked my car and went inside.
Documents i carried for PGWP
  • Passport with Valid Visa
    Course Completion letter from my College(original)
    Transcripts(original)
    Study Permit (original)
    Drivers License(if required)
But, I prefer to carry all the documents, they asked me about my previous Study Permit :eek:
4. As soon i entered the office, i was only one :-[ due to morning there is no rush and officers treated me very well, i gave my documents and they asked me couple of questions about my College Program, Transcripts and my status
5. Officer checked the documents and told me to pay 255 CAD at Payment counter and asked me to sit
6. I waited for 10 mins :'( :'( :'(, she calls my name and handed my Passport in which my Work Permit was stapled :D :D and that's it

I really had great experience, but remember guys you need to have all the Originals, Valid Visa and answer honestly for the questions
Sorry, i am really bad at writings, but i want to share my experience and it can be helpful to others, i hope you understand ;D

vishal04

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
pune
Visa Office......
VFS Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th February 2016
File Transfer...
12th February 2016
Med's Done....
29th January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th March 2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hey if you don't mind, may i know you are from which country ?

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
mvpv said:
This must be my lucky day,
Got my PGWP in 15 mins,
1.Crossed the Canadian border through Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls at 10 am, it took me about 20 minutes and slight traffic.
2.Informed the Guard about Flag Polling, he checked my Passport and gave Notice of Refusal entry to U.S form and told me return to Canadian Border side
3. Paid 4.25 cad for customs and entered to Canada, Guard at Canadian Border Services checked my Passport again and directed me to Canadian Border Services office, i parked my car and went inside.
Documents i carried for PGWP
  • Passport with Valid Visa
    Course Completion letter from my College(original)
    Transcripts(original)
    Study Permit (original)
    Drivers License(if required)
But, I prefer to carry all the documents, they asked me about my previous Study Permit :eek:
4. As soon i entered the office, i was only one :-[ due to morning there is no rush and officers treated me very well, i gave my documents and they asked me couple of questions about my College Program, Transcripts and my status
5. Officer checked the documents and told me to pay 255 CAD at Payment counter and asked me to sit
6. I waited for 10 mins :'( :'( :'(, she calls my name and handed my Passport in which my Work Permit was stapled :D :D and that's it

I really had great experience, but remember guys you need to have all the Originals, Valid Visa and answer honestly for the questions
Sorry, i am really bad at writings, but i want to share my experience and it can be helpful to others, i hope you understand ;D
Wow! Congrats. It's truly a great day for you.

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
hello good people

pls i am in sarnia as a visitor but my husband is a student of university of manitoba. i want to flagpole in sarnia border. how visible is this pls? also i would like to know if anybody on this thread has flag polled at sarnia border before? pls help