Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Basically anything to satisfy a CBSA agent's power trip.
"They actually made me turn around, open up my butt cheeks and squat," says Knapp. "I was just in shock. I didn't quite understand what it involved." https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/sunday-school-teach-strip-searched-at-vancouver-airport-1.5161802
WTF? Is this for real? :eek: What happens if someone refuses to do this insulting search?
Its same way how great cic officers determine by the face of the photo and name/country that one is required fingerprints and one is not required fingerprints.
Not following guidelines/procedure or no procedure/oversight on their daily job hence they go rouge.
Very less oversight on local police and border police. So they dont care what others think/feel. They assume that they protect the country but make it worst.
I dont know which country have police force in the right order who actually try to protect citizens with dignity and respect.

Every time i go through airport and our family only will asked to be checked when rest will walk straight in line. Including my son will be scanned. We will be alone coming in the counter and they will still check. More racists in Canada than in US. For 15 years i dont have this problem in US and i had 3 airport crossings 2-3 years ago and none were missed without body checking/scanning.

Racist world. They judge by the face/race and/or colour.

• Sad
Reactions: CaBeaver

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
WTF? Is this for real? :eek: What happens if someone refuses to do this insulting search?
Simple, Individual shall be refused entry. Border agents have more power than you can actually imagine. They have the right to deny entry to anyone and no appeals can be made regarding such decision.

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Simple, Individual shall be refused entry. Border agents have more power than you can actually imagine. They have the right to deny entry to anyone and no appeals can be made regarding such decision.
The person in that article is a Canadian citizen. I guess if you refuse a strip search you are detained indefinitely but can't be refused entry as a citizen. The woman detained was only let go once she decided to agree to the strip search after being placed on detention for over 14 hours.

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
The person in that article is a Canadian citizen. I guess if you refuse a strip search you are detained indefinitely but can't be refused entry as a citizen. The woman detained was only let go once she decided to agree to the strip search after being placed on detention for over 14 hours.
My bad I was thinking the person was traveling to US. Nevermind, CBSA cannot deny entry. However, they can be detained until cleared.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Its same way how great cic officers determine by the face of the photo and name/country that one is required fingerprints and one is not required fingerprints.
Not following guidelines/procedure or no procedure/oversight on their daily job hence they go rouge.
Very less oversight on local police and border police. So they dont care what others think/feel. They assume that they protect the country but make it worst.
I dont know which country have police force in the right order who actually try to protect citizens with dignity and respect.

Every time i go through airport and our family only will asked to be checked when rest will walk straight in line. Including my son will be scanned. We will be alone coming in the counter and they will still check. More racists in Canada than in US. For 15 years i dont have this problem in US and i had 3 airport crossings 2-3 years ago and none were missed without body checking/scanning.

Racist world. They judge by the face/race and/or colour.
The body scan on the machine and strip search are two different things. strip search with squatting is very insulting these days with all these technologies.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
The body scan on the machine and strip search are two different things. strip search with squatting is very insulting these days with all these technologies.
For sure. Strip searching cant be compared with my incident. Her incident is ridiculous.
Seems some agents are either crooks or egoistic and trouble more if they cant find anything.
In border videos on tv, we can see that how easily border guys judge people as if they are the behavioral investigative profilers/experts. Even if someone is nervous then they say that oh yes he/she is hiding something hence nervous but any individual traveling first time or new to country would be nervous and hesitative. In the name of local/national security, they just abuse people.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
For sure. Strip searching cant be compared with my incident. Her incident is ridiculous.
Seems some agents are either crooks or egoistic and trouble more if they cant find anything.
In border videos on tv, we can see that how easily border guys judge people as if they are the behavioral investigative profilers/experts. Even if someone is nervous then they say that oh yes he/she is hiding something hence nervous but any individual traveling first time or new to country would be nervous and hesitative. In the name of local/national security, they just abuse people.
I agree. I am OK with securing the borders, but now we have technologies. They can scan the whole body on machines. Why the strip search. Searching the bags is OK.

Reactions: harirajmohan