+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, I landed on March 7 at Toronto Pearson and still haven’t received my PR card. I linked my application to GC account. And it shows processing. I have called call centre multiple times, last they said was my file was reviewed on July 14th and it’s complete but decision is pending.
Currently it shows 128 days processing time.
I am not sure what’s the delay. Have anyone received there first card after this date?
Tell them to transfer you to immigration. They might have sent you an email to resubmit photos which have gotten lost in the spam.

pcluvs

Aug 30, 2020
Hi guys, I landed on March 7 at Toronto Pearson and still haven’t received my PR card. I linked my application to GC account. And it shows processing. I have called call centre multiple times, last they said was my file was reviewed on July 14th and it’s complete but decision is pending.
Currently it shows 128 days processing time.
I am not sure what’s the delay. Have anyone received there first card after this date?
Same situation for us as well landed on March 11 via land border .not yet received the first time cards .last I tried not even able to link my application .

Any luck with your case now and also any suggestions based on your experience

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
My parents landed on Aug 30th, 2020 on Pearson. I was able to link the PR Card application to GC Key Account today. Looks like a long wait, perhaps Xmas gift from Santa, given the 128 day processing timeframe currently :)

Last edited:

Sinjune

Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I received email and they requested to resubmit photos. Which I did yesterday.

I went to Shoppers drug mart and got pictures clicked. Shoppers knew which photos I'm talking about.

So I didn't check at that time. But when I got home, after posting package. I saw my photos are 65mm x 45mm instead of 70mm x 50mm.

Would that be a problem again?

blurye2

Apr 18, 2017
I landed in January 2020 and haven't received my PR card yet. This is in addition to them mailing it to a wrong address. Multiple webforms over 6 months inquiring about the status of the Solemn Declaration, which I sent in April, has returned only textbook responses from IRCC like "rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing solemn declarations received before February".

Recently moved to a new address and sent a webform for that too. No acknowledgement for that either.

The waiting times are ridiculous. The processing time have increased after the pandemic.

Does anyone have any idea how to go about this? I can't even link my application to the PR card processing as I had applied for express entry using a consultant.

Thanks

ebad.shafi89

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone.

Me and my wife along with my son landed on 20th March, 2020. Me and my son have received the PR cards but nothing for wife till now. Online application status for my wife - shows in process. Kindly please if anyone could help.

I tried to send query through web form but of no benefit.

Thanks

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Wow! update on my CiC. PR CARD mailed today. They just landed on Aug 30th. Just took 2weeks. Fingers crossed for successful delivery!
Guess what, PR cards delivered today!
Last two days (post Quarantine) were also very productive - SIN / OHIP / Photo IDs / Phone Plans / Banking + Credit Cards etc. all done / applied for. They also booked a condo!

Reactions: vigneshwaran

Sinjune

Aug 17, 2020
Guess what, PR cards delivered today!
Last two days (post Quarantine) were also very productive - SIN / OHIP / Photo IDs / Phone Plans / Banking + Credit Cards etc. all done / applied for. They also booked a condo!
Congratulations! Where did you land at?

Canada56

Sep 22, 2020
I landed in January 2020 and haven't received my PR card yet. This is in addition to them mailing it to a wrong address. Multiple webforms over 6 months inquiring about the status of the Solemn Declaration, which I sent in April, has returned only textbook responses from IRCC like "rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing solemn declarations received before February".

Recently moved to a new address and sent a webform for that too. No acknowledgement for that either.

The waiting times are ridiculous. The processing time have increased after the pandemic.

Does anyone have any idea how to go about this? I can't even link my application to the PR card processing as I had applied for express entry using a consultant.

Thanks
Hi, have you heard anything back from IRCC? My PR card was also lost in mail. I sent solemn declaration in early May, still nothing.
Thanks

Sinjune

Aug 17, 2020
Hello, any updates from people who landed in March 2020 at Toronto airport. Did you guys receive PR cards?

Sinjune

Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I just received an update that my PR card is mailed yesterday. October 13th.
Do you know how many days does it usually take to be delivered after it says mailed?