+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card not received

Siddharth86

Jul 11, 2023
No, the clock starts when you become PR not when you link your application. Linking is option and does not impact processing of your card. good luck !
@CNP got it, thanks for clarifying. Once I linked the PR card application the status is showing is submitted. Would you also be able to guide as to what this means and what’s likely the next step that IRCC will take?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@CNP got it, thanks for clarifying. Once I linked the PR card application the status is showing is submitted. Would you also be able to guide as to what this means and what’s likely the next step that IRCC will take?
Your PR card application is in process. Just need to keep an eye on progress through linked application

Siddharth86

Jul 11, 2023
Your PR card application is in process. Just need to keep an eye on progress through linked application
@CNP The linked application for PR Card on IRCC still shows 'Submitted'. Its been 22 days since i linked it. I am not planning so send a solemn declaration to request for the card that was never received. Hope that' fine? Also, can I send this declaration from outside Canada and share a local address in the declaration? Kindly advise. Thank you.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@CNP The linked application for PR Card on IRCC still shows 'Submitted'. Its been 22 days since i linked it. I am not planning so send a solemn declaration to request for the card that was never received. Hope that' fine? Also, can I send this declaration from outside Canada and share a local address in the declaration? Kindly advise. Thank you.
SD can be sent when 6 weeks have passed AFTER your card is mailed out to you - https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=720&top=4

You need to wait for your card to mailed to you. Best luck !

May 7, 2021
Plenty of cases where PR cards were sent but never received. Happened with my own dependent too. Just call IRCC and see if they sent you a PR card. If they did so and you never received at the address, ask them to send the re-request form again. Your PR cards will take 3-4 months from the time of re-request to reach your address.
Hello,
I'm in a same situation, I received my PR card along with spouse n a kid, but 2 kids PR card never received since Jan 16 (ECoPR), for one kid they asked to upload a new photo online, I did the same day, but no result, I raised the web form and I got the reply today that one kid application is still under process, and the other ones photo send to their mailing address ( I have already uploaded but probably they didn't notice).
What you suggest in this situation or anyone in this same boat... please advise