+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FIRST PR CARD 2022

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi guys,
For people with their first landing in 2022,
1) How much time did it take to receive the card?
2) Was it delivered to your mail box? or you had to show some ID to the delivery person?

Thank you! :)

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Landed on 24th June, and resubmitted photos on 26th August (got delivered on 29th August based on Canada post tracking). Let me know if anyone "re-submitted" photos in August 2022 and it got processed and approved.

Reactions: Jazmin2569

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi guys,
2) Was it delivered to your mail box? or you had to show some ID to the delivery person?

Hi,
What happened in your case?

Also, were you asked to submit the new photo in person or online?
Incase I am out of Canada and they request to submit photo

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys,

Hi, I got a landing in August 2022 as well. I have submitted my photo and given them my address. I had to send additional information for my address, which I have submitted to them. I called the agents and have spoken to them and they say, the processing time is 63 days which I am past the time for processing the PR card now. The PR card will be sent to your address.
How do you link the PR portal and able to see the information that you need to send another photo? Thank you!

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi, I got a landing in August 2022 as well. I have submitted my photo and given them my address. I had to send additional information for my address, which I have submitted to them. I called the agents and have spoken to them and they say, the processing time is 63 days which I am past the time for processing the PR card now. The PR card will be sent to your address.
How do you link the PR portal and able to see the information that you need to send another photo? Thank you!
For photo requests, IRCC sends you email. (I have sent out new photos in August)
For linking PR Card Application, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
Your information should match EXACTLY with your PASSPORT, and the most troublesome field is native/birth place (even space matters after comma, if any).

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

I got e-mail asking to re-submit photos. I had to send out photos to the address mentioned in the photo re-submission e-mail. (This was in last week of August).
Have you also got the same request?

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

Regardless of your location, you can simply send the photos on the address mentioned in their email that you might have received. In person request is extremely rare. Not sure if you got one.

Sydneyaccountant

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Landed on 24th June, and resubmitted photos on 26th August (got delivered on 29th August based on Canada post tracking). Let me know if anyone "re-submitted" photos in August 2022 and it got processed and approved.
Why did you have to resubmit the photographs? Is it for the same photos that are attached to your COPR.

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Why did you have to resubmit the photographs? Is it for the same photos that are attached to your COPR.
IRCC doesn't tell you the exact reason, but they say it doesn't meet their standards (you can check their official website for photo specifications). Yes, it is for the same photos that we attach to CoPR.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I resubmitted photo for kids on mid-June and received the card on Sept. They took around 3 months. They do update in the page. Generally, it`s like 3 months so hopefully you will get that around 3rd or 4th week of November. Good luck.

Reactions: rajpotula

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hello how did you know it was mailed ?

kay1234

Jul 18, 2019
Anyone resubmitted photos recently?
also, how long does it take to be mailed? Is it a regular letter sized mail or an express post?