+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR card 2021 etobicoke office

bian07

May 19, 2017
Anyone else here waiting for their first pr card from etobicoke office and would like to give updates here?

My application was submitted on April 19th 2021, the pr card pictures were delivered on April 30th, still waiting to hear anything else about it.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Any updated on PR card ? I have also submitted my photos in April 28th , no updates yet !
Did you link your PR Card application on your GC Key account?
A lot of people have received their PR Card and the status on the PR Portal never changed.

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
yes, I did. No luck.

But i think your case is different as it is eCOPR. We receive through email and photos were sent physically and delayed.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
yes, I did. No luck.

But i think your case is different as it is eCOPR. We receive through email and photos were sent physically and delayed.
Yeah, sorry I just double read.

if it’s worth it to you.
A friend of mine sent his photos, physically, to the Montreal office around Mid-May.
he just got an status update on his CIC account about the PR Card printed and mailed Today.

so good luck

DivyaSree

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I think the problem is with Etobicoke office :(
Yeah, sorry I just double read.

if it’s worth it to you.
A friend of mine sent his photos, physically, to the Montreal office around Mid-May.
he just got an status update on his CIC account about the PR Card printed and mailed Today.

so good luck

bian07

May 19, 2017
Any updated on PR card ? I have also submitted my photos in April 28th , no updates yet !
No updates from my part, aside from a ghost update once. Webform answers say that all necessary documents have been received by the office but thats all I have. Its so frustrating :/

berttbruno

Sep 2, 2021
same here.
I have confirmed my mailing address and uploaded the photo using the new portal. my address has been accepted by IRCC but my photo still says "in review with IRCC"/
This has been happening since my CoPR has been issued in May.

anupam.seh

Mar 30, 2021
I got my e-COPR after getting my address approved on 14th July 2021. Still waiting for my photo to get approved and receive the PR card.
Is there any way to expedite the process? Also, I have to travel to India in October and below are the options I have:
1. Get the PRTD. But not sure of the processing time for this document
2. Travel inside Canada through the Niagara border on foot. But for the new PR holder, can we travel into Canada by Foot or Car is we do not have a PR card but just the e-COPR?

Is there any option that I have to go to India and return back in 6 weeks?

nadiiik

Sep 24, 2021
Sent mine by mail at the end of April and they haven't even started processing it yet! I use the online status checker and nothing! Very frustrating! How long have others been waiting?