+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints request - Outside Canada

swarnalathank

Jul 13, 2012
Hi all, I have received my FINGERPRINTS request by IRCC today (for Citizenship processing) I am outside Canada, in US, and unable to travel. Is there an option to give fingerprints to RCMP from US? anybody in a similar situation, please share your experiences. Thank you.

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Yes, although it will involve the use an intermediary organization in Canada. You can easily find the relevant information on Google. Even simpler: just go to the relevant RCMP pages.

Reactions: snoopyta

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Hi all, I have received my FINGERPRINTS request by IRCC today (for Citizenship processing) I am outside Canada, in US, and unable to travel. Is there an option to give fingerprints to RCMP from US? anybody in a similar situation, please share your experiences. Thank you.
I did mine from the UK, the place I did it have a partnership with an accredited official agency in Vancouver, couriered the stuff across to vancouver who upload it digitally and forward it onto RCMP who then do their checks and onwards.

A word of warning though, once RCMP had done, it took them forever to acknowledge that they'd sent it due to they're really busy, so just be mindful of that and keep on at them.

Reactions: Xxsaraxx

swarnalathank

Jul 13, 2012
Thank you Dolboy1980 for your message. Where you able to get the FPs to IRCC within 90 days timeline? And IRCC was ok with this way of submission? Thank you!

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I did mine from the UK, the place I did it have a partnership with an accredited official agency in Vancouver, couriered the stuff across to vancouver who upload it digitally and forward it onto RCMP who then do their checks and onwards.

A word of warning though, once RCMP had done, it took them forever to acknowledge that they'd sent it due to they're really busy, so just be mindful of that and keep on at them.
hi! I want to get my fingerprints done in the UK for Canadian citizenship processing. Can you please tell me which RCMP accredited fingerprinting office did you contact in the UK?

Thank you!

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
hi! I want to get my fingerprints done in the UK for Canadian citizenship processing. Can you please tell me which RCMP accredited fingerprinting office did you contact in the UK?

Thank you!
https://ukfingerprints.com/ They have offices in London and Birmingham, it's around 80-100 pounds. Once done you need to courier them to their partner in Vancouver (BC), I used DHL....the agency in Vancouver (Pacific Fingerprints Services) then puts your fingers into a digital format and sends them to RCMP.

Reactions: Xxsaraxx

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019