+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints Rejected by FBI

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
I also need to get the police certificate from the US. Currently I am outside of the US. Once I get the fingerprints from the country where I am currently living, Do I need to get the fingerprints authorised and attested before mailing it to FBI?

Anyone can answer this question for me? THANKS. :) :)

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
dream2017 said:
I also need to get the police certificate from the US. Currently I am outside of the US. Once I get the fingerprints from the country where I am currently living, Do I need to get the fingerprints authorised and attested before mailing it to FBI?

Anyone can answer this question for me? THANKS. :) :)
No, they don't need to be authorized or attested.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Any idea how much time does FBI take in sharing the results(PCC/ Finger Print rejected) after the fees is charged on the credit card?

Anyone has any experience in obtaining PCC from China?

Thanks

xwa239

Mar 24, 2016
jwang2424 said:
Hi I am wondering, have you got your permanent card? Does CIC accept state and local police clearance instead of the FBI report to process the application? I am having a same situation as you. I have tried three times to get the FBI report but all my finger prints card was rejected due to low quality.

I already got CoPR. Well, I finally got PCC from FBI and sent it to CIC, so to be honest, I don't know whether CIC accepts state police certificates or not. I submitted state and local police certificates when my second due date for PCC was approaching and I had to submit something. Except local and state PCC, I also showed that I continued to order PCC from FBI. I just wanted to let CIC know that I have done whatever I could do at that point of time and hoped they would not reject my application because of missing FBI PCC.

Do you know that you can send several sets of fingerprints to FBI at one time? One agent from FBI call center advised me to include 5 sets. Also, the police headquarter in my city issued me a letter to FBI stating that those were best quality of fingerprints they could obtain because of my skin texture. But local police stations in my city do not offer this kind of letters. So maybe you could try large headquarter?

Hope you could get this sorted out soon! GOOD LUCK!

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
Hi guys,
Is it allowed to take my fingerprints myself? I have already made several copies but I don't know if leaving the area where the official who took the fingerprints blank would cause a rejection of the cards even if the fingerprints are legible. I'm in a city where I can't find and well trained fingerprint experts even at the local police station and also no device to verify if the prints have been taken correctly.

vishal_t

Aug 12, 2015
Yes you surely can take the finger prints yourself. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

To be safe you can take muliple fingreprints ( say 3 sets) and send it all at once to FBI.

Ugoswife

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd October2016
AOR Received.
26th October 2016
File Transfer...
3rd November, 2016 ; 15th November In process in Accra
Med's Done....
2nd April, 2016
vishal_t said:
Yes you surely can take the finger prints yourself. https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

To be safe you can take muliple fingreprints ( say 3 sets) and send it all at once to FBI.
Thanks for the reply. So I should leave the signature column blank for official taking the fingerprints right?

Oct 10, 2016
Monzur said:
any comment????? please.

meanwhile we contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc.
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions
trpassociates.net which is in the FBI approved channelers

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.
Hi monzur, how fid it go did they accept your background check through reliability screening?

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
melissaestrada12 said:
Hi monzur, how fid it go did they accept your background check through reliability screening?
still no response. lets see. do you have any update?

mayank2012

Jan 16, 2018
I will provide local police report and state police report(if I can get it, which also needs fingerprints) to CIC and ask them to give me another alternative. Clearly, FBI PCC system is not working for me.
did u manage to use your local PCC as an alternate? did u get the PR basis that?

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I have sent my spouses US PCC application a month back and got a reply from them saying
"Missing fingerprint card"

Could someone please let me know if they have faced this before and any resolutions for the same.

immondkin

Apr 2, 2019
I got the first card rejected due to poor fingerprinting quality (I took the fingerprints at a UPS). The second time, when I took the fingerprints at a police station, they were immediately accepted.

For other people coming here, if you are in the Seattle area (USA) checkout the fingerprinting services in Bellevue, they claim to do the process in 1 day. I found out about the service too late so I didn't use it.