+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints questions with RCMP

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hi all,

I got fingerprints request , and i have the following questions:

1- can i ask RCMP to give me the results and i will send it to VO ? or they will send it the VO ?

2- how long will it take for the result to come out?

3- will RCMP send it by mail to me or they will call to pick it personally?

4- if u chose RMCP to send it to VO, how will i know when they send and whether VO received it ?

5- will this delay my application further, i have seen some people got test invite along with fingerprint request..!!, why it didnt happen to my application...?!

NOTE: i live in Hamilton, and the address on the application is hamilton,on, but the address shown on the fingerprint request is in Scarborough , On...!!

is this VO known to be fast or slow VO?
does this mean this VO is the one processing my application, and i will do the test and oath there...?!!

thanks all

Ckharry

May 5, 2019
Nainital
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-11-2022
Hi all,

I got fingerprints request , and i have the following questions:

1- can i ask RCMP to give me the results and i will send it to VO ? or they will send it the VO ?

2- how long will it take for the result to come out?

3- will RCMP send it by mail to me or they will call to pick it personally?

4- if u chose RMCP to send it to VO, how will i know when they send and whether VO received it ?

5- will this delay my application further, i have seen some people got test invite along with fingerprint request..!!, why it didnt happen to my application...?!

NOTE: i live in Hamilton, and the address on the application is hamilton,on, but the address shown on the fingerprint request is in Scarborough , On...!!

is this VO known to be fast or slow VO?
does this mean this VO is the one processing my application, and i will do the test and oath there...?!!

thanks all
Once your fingerprint is done you can ask them to send it to your address or you can pick it up upload online. I think the processing is 1 week

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Once your fingerprint is done you can ask them to send it to your address or you can pick it up upload online. I think the processing is 1 week
Hello there, I had my fingerprints done more than a month ago and I chose to sent it directly to IRCC-Vancouver. Is there anyway to know if they recieved it or not other than calling 1888-242–2100? I tried calling them this morning but I cannot get through. Thanks

AC1974

Mar 8, 2010
Hi guys, I got fingerprints requested on May 8th. I got them done on the 9th and I requested to be sent to me instead. That gave me more control of me sending the FP to the Scarborough office by Purolator and get a signature from them.
I got them back from RCMP by mail on May 20th. It got to the Scarborough office next day.

If you take the other road of getting RCMP, I was told that you can call the Call Centre in about 60 days to find out if they got them from RCMP.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: aitrade and nilyam

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Hello there, I had my fingerprints done more than a month ago and I chose to sent it directly to IRCC-Vancouver. Is there anyway to know if they recieved it or not other than calling 1888-242–2100? I tried calling them this morning but I cannot get through. Thanks
Send Webform inquiry and request to know if IRCC has received your fingerprint from RCMP. I did the exact same thing (Send Webform) and IRCC responded after a few days informing me they had received my fingerprint from RCMP. My GCMS notes indicated Criminality Passed after that. So, requesting for GCMS notes is another option but that takes 30 days plus your hard earned $5. lol.

Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

GCMS Notes https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Reactions: k300k3 and nilyam

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Send Webform inquiry and request to know if IRCC has received your fingerprint from RCMP. I did the exact same thing (Send Webform) and IRCC responded after a few days informing me they had received my fingerprint from RCMP. My GCMS notes indicated Criminality Passed after that. So, requesting for GCMS notes is another option but that takes 30 days plus your hard earned $5. lol.

Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

GCMS Notes https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
Hello there, thank you for the reply. I will do the webform first. I don’t want to spend my hard earned 5 bucks yet. I will if I won’t get any response in few weeks.
Thank you very much.