+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints Philadelphia - Experience

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Just wanted to post this for anyone looking for further information.

We went to the USCIS Application Support Center located at 10300 Drummond Road in Philadelphia. An appointment is required. The Guard will ask you if you have an appointment and will occasionally ask to see the appointment letter. You should mention to the guard that you are here for Canadian PR fingerprinting and they will advise you to get straight into line, no need to fill out the form. The reception does check your appointment letter to verify that you do indeed have an appointment. There are signs everywhere that also say appointment only.

Only the individual who the appointment for is allowed to get into the line for reception. Anyone accompanying will have to take a seat. I believe if a translator is required, they will still ask you to take a seat and will ask you to come up when required.

The entire process took us less than 20 minutes. Our appointment was for 10 AM and we arrived at 9:30 and were allowed to proceed. I overheard individuals who had appointments for 11 AM were being allowed to line up at 9:45 AM.

I hope this is helpful :)