+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprints citizenship

Bells!

Mar 24, 2024
Hello everyone! I am wondering how long does take the IRCC to receive fingerprints results from RCMP ? I submitted them on 26 March and I have a deadline on 11 April. What if they dont get it before deadline?

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I would send a webform to the IRCC with the proof that you have done your fingerprints on March 26. In the same time, try to contact RCMP via phone or email, and inquire about the status of your clearance. good luck

Bells!

Mar 24, 2024
I would send a webform to the IRCC with the proof that you have done your fingerprints on March 26. In the same time, try to contact RCMP via phone or email, and inquire about the status of your clearance. good luck
Thank you!) Where I can find the webform?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone! I am wondering how long does take the IRCC to receive fingerprints results from RCMP ? I submitted them on 26 March and I have a deadline on 11 April. What if they dont get it before deadline?
If you have given FP already, you should wait as it takes around 4-5 weeks for CIC to update on your tracker. Usually RCMP mail them with normal mail in 3-5 business days and then IRCC takes around another 2-3 weeks to open envelope and update your tracker .

Bells!

Mar 24, 2024
If you have given FP already, you should wait as it takes around 4-5 weeks for CIC to update on your tracker. Usually RCMP mail them with normal mail in 3-5 business days and then IRCC takes around another 2-3 weeks to open envelope and update your tracker .
Thank you for reply!