+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprinting services in Delhi, India

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
Can anyone please suggest reliable fingerprinting services in New Delhi, India ? Or should I consider taking fingerprints in the local police station?

I have requested PCC from FBI website for the time I stayed in the US. I require to mail the FD-258 card to them to move the process further. I only need a service to get fingerprints taken and then I will use DHL/FedEx to courier the packet to the FBI.

I have been very confused about ink vs live scan and prices - which could be an option within the budget ?

If you can provide any tips or suggestions, please please let me know, I am feeling extremely lost here. I have now 50 days to submit the application. Thank you so much.

anwar310

Jan 25, 2022
Can anyone please suggest reliable fingerprinting services in New Delhi, India ? Or should I consider taking fingerprints in the local police station?

I have requested PCC from FBI website for the time I stayed in the US. I require to mail the FD-258 card to them to move the process further. I only need a service to get fingerprints taken and then I will use DHL/FedEx to courier the packet to the FBI.

I have been very confused about ink vs live scan and prices - which could be an option within the budget ?

If you can provide any tips or suggestions, please please let me know, I am feeling extremely lost here. I have now 50 days to submit the application. Thank you so much.
You can try using services of fingerprintsexpert.in they are extremely reliable. So visit their website book an appointment and get it out of your way asap

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
You can try using services of fingerprintsexpert.in they are extremely reliable. So visit their website book an appointment and get it out of your way asap
What price did they charge you? He asked us Rs 4000 initially and then reduced price to Rs 1500 if we could stop by today!