+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint Timelines!!!

Jillztom

Aug 11, 2014
I submitted my application on May 1, 2022. Did not receive any AOR till now. But received a FingerPrint Request on Nov 11, 2022 and was submitted through RCMP agent within 3 days. It will be sent to Citizenship Program (Grants) Case Processing Centre Sydney.

I'm curious about this because I did receive the FP request, but did not receive the AOR yet. Is this normal?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I submitted my application on May 1, 2022. Did not receive any AOR till now. But received a FingerPrint Request on Nov 11, 2022 and was submitted through RCMP agent within 3 days. It will be sent to Citizenship Program (Grants) Case Processing Centre Sydney.

I'm curious about this because I did receive the FP request, but did not receive the AOR yet. Is this normal?
It is the first time for me to know that without receiving the AoR you are receiving the FP request.
On FP letter is there any Application# mentioned ?

Jillztom

Aug 11, 2014
Application# is generated and usually send as part of the AoR email.
I would suggest you to create an online profile using the UCI and Application#: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Thanks! It worked. I can see the status now. It says "Take the citizenship test" (Waiting on you).

Jan 20, 2023 - Scheduled for citizenship test (Today's only 16th Jan)
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between January 20, 2023 and February 9, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Will I be receiving any email from them for the citizenship test?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Thanks! It worked. I can see the status now. It says "Take the citizenship test" (Waiting on you).

Jan 20, 2023 - Scheduled for citizenship test (Today's only 16th Jan)
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between January 20, 2023 and February 9, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Will I be receiving any email from them for the citizenship test?
You should receive an email with instructions and the test window (usually is around 21 days)

superde

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
I gave my fingerprints to RCMP today, meanwhile, just going through a copy of the fingerprint form given to me, I realized that the RCMP Officer did not write my application reference number on the form. I just saw a part of IRCC request letter that says "ensure that file reference number is included on the fingerprint form". Infact, the officer never really looked at the IRCC request letter, he just waived it off and sounded like he's been doing it for a long time.

I don't know if not putting the reference number on the fingerprint form will be an issue or if this matters at all. Anyone with a similar experience with this?

InnocentWhiz

Jan 30, 2023
Hi Guys...I submitted my FP to the RCMP authorized FP agency on 31st March 2023 (I got the request from IRCC on 29th Mar) . I got an email from the Agency confirming that they have sent it to RCMP on the very same day. How long should I wait before contacting the RCMP? Based on this thread, I am guessing anywhere between 4-6 weeks is normal. Should I wait till end of April?

Also what I understand is that the 30 day timeline is for the applicant to submit FP to RCMP and not for them to reach IRCC. Is this correct?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I gave my fingerprints to RCMP today, meanwhile, just going through a copy of the fingerprint form given to me, I realized that the RCMP Officer did not write my application reference number on the form. I just saw a part of IRCC request letter that says "ensure that file reference number is included on the fingerprint form". Infact, the officer never really looked at the IRCC request letter, he just waived it off and sounded like he's been doing it for a long time.

I don't know if not putting the reference number on the fingerprint form will be an issue or if this matters at all. Anyone with a similar experience with this?
Hello
Any specific link to book FP appointment at RCMP?

cana_prav

Aug 28, 2023
I have a funny question - How do you contact RCMP to confirm if they have sent your results to IRCC?
Got this from my FP agent,

If you have any questions or concerns regarding delays in the processing of your application, please contact
RCMP Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services
Email: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Phone: 1-833-541-3089 (between 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM Monday to Friday Eastern Time)

Mention the Document Control Number (DCN) that you received while submitting your prints.

Reactions: rashi1101

PMDJM

Jan 9, 2024
Thought I'd revive this old post to see what processing times are like recently.

What are your fingerprint processing times? From submitted to marked as received by IRCC

Abhdi

Feb 2, 2024
Thought I'd revive this old post to see what processing times are like recently.

What are your fingerprint processing times? From submitted to marked as received by IRCC
Usually it’s within 1 month but if there is something on file then it can take up to 4 months. E.g I had 2 withdrawn charges, rcmp took more than 2 month to send the record.