+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fingerprint required after test...need help

DBN

Jan 11, 2013
hany_sams said:
In the same boat like those unlikely who received finger print request
Applied in April, Test in July and finger print submitted by end of August... Ecase is still In process... Vancouver office... Anybody guys has similar case? I'm not sure when do I expect to receive oath or even see DM in ecase... Really painful waiting process
Hi .
I got the FP requested on the 23/July. Right after the I passed the test. (22/July )
I done mine by RCMP on the 26/July. And received the oath Invatation on October /16. The oath was on 04/Nov .
So around 3 months and mine was in Surrey office.
Good luck to everyone.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Buddha1906 said:
do you know what is the timeline from there ?
Hello I wish I knew it. But unfortunately I don't . I was just checking similar cases and comparing waiting times after the FP and some trends say they got the oath brtween 2.5 to 3 months. But we never know. Sone people have been waiting more time for the oath. Hopefully we are not on the unlucky ones. cheers. I wish the best for you.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
ROMA_1 said:
How could we contsct RCMP, by e mail?
I need to check my fingerprint also
The email is on the Rcmp website hihi.
But Iam so nice I will look it for you.

Single Point of Contact Agent of CCRTIS
Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services
RCMP - Forensic Science and Identification Service
Civil Fingerprint Screening Services
Phone: (613) 998-6362
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm ( Eastern Daylight Savings time )
Email: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Cheers.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
FOMARK said:
How could we check with RCMP, by phone or email or what ????
Check out the.RCMP website. All.the info is.in there. I got it from there
This is the contact info:
Single Point of Contact Agent of CCRTIS
Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services
RCMP - Forensic Science and Identification Service
Civil Fingerprint Screening Services
Phone: (613) 998-6362
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm ( Eastern Daylight Savings time )
Email: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Cheers

Justice4B

Feb 19, 2011
Hi. I wonder if anyone discussant in this thread has had this experience, or can shed some light.
--

I had my [Citizenship] fingerprinting done at a local Police office in Mississauga, ON. It was sent onto RCMP, which office processd it within 24 to 48 hours. I had presented the CIC letter with file no. etc to the local Police office, but I was repeatedly advised that the RCMP will mail me the reslults, so hence my mailing address was entered. It does not help that the CIC letter tells you that the electronic fingerprinting results will be sent to CIC (by RMCP), directly. But another sentence in the same letter under 'next steps', tells me that if I get the Results directly, I should send it on to CIC. In other words, the letter was confusing (as others have posted before me). This is why I was not too concerned when I realized it was my address being put on the electronic form, not CIC (St. Clair, Toronto).
I did follow up with RCMP, and got a confirmation that the prints were processed like 24 hours into my visit to to the local police office and will be mailed to me, and that I cld open the envelope! I then got the Results within about a week. But this is this the part that I have a question/comment on for someone who can help clarify, please:

The Results came addressed in a small envelope to me. However it seems to be a copy (like a photocopy_, with a black/white print of my pic, not colored. I have sent this 'copy' onto CIC St. Clair, with a cover note and all the references pertaining to my case/ID. Question is did RCMP also push on the Results electronically to CIC, St. Clair, Toronto office, or would they have mailed them a copy. It was, of course, an 'all-clear' Result. I am just worried that CIC will come back and ask me where's the original, if there is one, and I don't have any such original, just the copy that I received.

Any advice/tip is appreciated.

Many thanks, friends!

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Justice4B said:
Hi. I wonder if anyone discussant in this thread has had this experience, or can shed some light.
--

I had my [Citizenship] fingerprinting done at a local Police office in Mississauga, ON. It was sent onto RCMP, which office processd it within 24 to 48 hours. I had presented the CIC letter with file no. etc to the local Police office, but I was repeatedly advised that the RCMP will mail me the reslults, so hence my mailing address was entered. It does not help that the CIC letter tells you that the electronic fingerprinting results will be sent to CIC (by RMCP), directly. But another sentence in the same letter under 'next steps', tells me that if I get the Results directly, I should send it on to CIC. In other words, the letter was confusing (as others have posted before me). This is why I was not too concerned when I realized it was my address being put on the electronic form, not CIC (St. Clair, Toronto).
I did follow up with RCMP, and got a confirmation that the prints were processed like 24 hours into my visit to to the local police office and will be mailed to me, and that I cld open the envelope! I then got the Results within about a week. But this is this the part that I have a question/comment on for someone who can help clarify, please:

The Results came addressed in a small envelope to me. However it seems to be a copy (like a photocopy_, with a black/white print of my pic, not colored. I have sent this 'copy' onto CIC St. Clair, with a cover note and all the references pertaining to my case/ID. Question is did RCMP also push on the Results electronically to CIC, St. Clair, Toronto office, or would they have mailed them a copy. It was, of course, an 'all-clear' Result. I am just worried that CIC will come back and ask me where's the original, if there is one, and I don't have any such original, just the copy that I received.

Any advice/tip is appreciated.

Many thanks, friends!
I think the best way is to call CIC center
And and ask them if they aleady received your results and no other things are required from you

Justice4B

Feb 19, 2011
Thank you very much @ROMA_1. I will give them a call (which I was planning, giving a day over when CIC would have recd. the pkg I have now forwarded).

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Justice4B said:
Thank you very much @ROMA_1. I will give them a call (which I was planning, giving a day over when CIC would have recd. the pkg I have now forwarded).
When did u apply and did your FP request was after test or before

Justice4B

Feb 19, 2011
I just saw the question. I applied in late 2011, RQ case, stuck in backlog, various reasons.

Nonetheless, the Fprints have been received by the CIC local office, and the Call Centre jus confirmed that. Thank for the query/comment.