+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint request

goldei

May 17, 2012
please help me reqarding the fingerprint request. I recived fingerprint request on dec 27 and submitted on 3rd jan. It reached there on 4th jan. But i haven’t got test invitation till date.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
please help me reqarding the fingerprint request. I recived fingerprint request on dec 27 and submitted on 3rd jan. It reached there on 4th jan. But i haven’t got test invitation till date.
Once you submit the fingerprint request, it may take days or months to get test invite (usually 1-2 months) so be patient.

Ram32

Nov 12, 2015
Could you please let me know the time taken to recieve the letter once you saw the message online

Ram32

Nov 12, 2015
MY ECAS got updated on 23rd and till date I have not received my FP request letter. When I talk to the CIC call center guys, I do get different answers. One representative says an email was sent and other say the letter is dispatched via regular CP. Could anyone let me know the mode of communication for this request letter.

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
MY ECAS got updated on 23rd and till date I have not received my FP request letter. When I talk to the CIC call center guys, I do get different answers. One representative says an email was sent and other say the letter is dispatched via regular CP. Could anyone let me know the mode of communication for this request letter.
You have to wait until the letter is received by regular mail. It has information which office requested FB and where they need to be sent to

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Send an email through web forum