Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi,
I received a fingerprint request one day before my test and i did it and submitted it on the same day. I passed my test last week. The officer told me thats it and the next step is oath. I called rcmp on wed and they told me my application is complete and the results will be mailed on Thursday.

Till now my status has not changed to decision made. How long does it usually take to change my status online? My application is in Hamilton.
Thanks

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hi,
I received a fingerprint request one day before my test and i did it and submitted it on the same day. I passed my test last week. The officer told me thats it and the next step is oath. I called rcmp on wed and they told me my application is complete and the results will be mailed on Thursday.

Till now my status has not changed to decision made. How long does it usually take to change my status online? My application is in Hamilton.
Thanks
Hi,

If you look at the tracking sheet, you will realize that there is no specific answer for how long the system would take to reflect the status change online. It can be same day, a day after, a week, weeks, month or months after. Its all case specific.

Having been in the same boat, I would suggest just for the peace of mind, count on the rcmp and the ircc officer/agent's words unless you are beyond the 12 months of your application SLA. The oath invite will be on it's way and the oath ceremony will be soon.

All the best.

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014